I was really excited when I came online today and saw that these new helms were available for purchase and so I went right to the store and bought the Eternal Winter Crown only be drastically let down. The way they are presented on the website and on the Blizzard store are very misleading and you are not getting what you are shown and paying for.
1. The crown doesn't cover the characters entire face (Troll, Pandaren, Worgen...)
2. The effects turn "on" and "off", something not explained on item product even though images show this.
3. The crowns clip numerous model features including hair, troll tusks, and weapons.
4. Doesn't show up on character panes
5. Effects don't show on character armorys
I mean if they are going to put out this product at a crazy rate of $15 a pop, the least they could do is fix these issues I just presented.