Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    You sound like such a nice guy.
    Thanks!

/10char

The clipping issue is not surprising given how that occurs on many traditional helms, though the visual effects should be more persistent I will agree.
    Looks like the curse of being an early adopter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    That is true for A LOT of helms in wow, and it has been like that since WoW release. Why would you think these helms would have been an exception?
    Maybe because you pay one month sub worth or a third of an expansion pack for this helm?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Thanks!

/10char
    Np, i always get along pretty well with spoiled brats.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Maybe because you pay one month sub worth or a third of an expansion pack for this helm?
    Hundreds of helms clip with male troll faces and features.. do you expect them to remodel them just to work with these three helms?

Np, i always get along pretty well with spoiled brats.
    You've spent your entire life with one after all, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hundreds of helms clip with male troll faces and features.. do you expect them to remodel them just to work with these three helms?
    For 15 dollars, yeah I would expect the helm to be properly formatted to work with troll when a troll puts them on.

For 15 dollars, yeah I would.
    Well, they are definitely working on those new models to appease you. Just wait a bit. Maybe they can chop off those troll noses and tusks to make it work with that skull projection.

10+ Year Old Account
    i find it quite funny that blizz sells 3 transmog helmets for the price of an expansion and they are still glitchy... you'd think for that price they'd put same effort as into creating expansion ;>

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they are definitely working on those new models to appease you. Just wait a bit. Maybe they can chop off those troll noses and tusks to make it work with that skull projection.
    You do understand that a helm can have separate models depending on what race puts it on right? They don't need to remodel the character, but they can remodel the helm depending what race puts it on.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86915#.

You should notice how this shapes to the form of the head of tauren and troll males.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2013-07-18 at 01:49 AM.

Maybe that's the alliance fist-bump moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i find it quite funny that blizz sells 3 transmog helmets for the price of an expansion and they are still glitchy... you'd think for that price they'd put same effort as into creating expansion ;>
    Same price of an expansion?
    I think you might need to double check, they might be expecting you to actually pay more for an expansion!
    Silly money hungry Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

You do understand that a helm can have separate models depending on what race puts it on right? They don't need to remodel the character, but they can remodel the helm depending what race puts it on.
    So you want the skull to project over and around the features.. how exactly will that work?
    You'll end up looking like a Xenomorph from Alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Molyneux View Post
    I think everyone should try their very best not to fret about an item that gives zero stats and serves as vanity only.
    wrong thread, stop being too damn lazy to read the first post. this thread is about the product itself. lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Have to ask: For anyone who has bought one, what do the Hood / Crown look like on a Tauren / Worgen? Given blizzard's horrible track record with hideous looking helm visuals for the animal face races, I can just imagine that the only helm that will look good on them is the Jewl.
    I thought the same thing. Looked all over for how the crown/mask would look on a worgen and was very suspicious when the screenshots were all human (they do show some worgens with the hood though).

Not really Blizzard's fault you didn't look at the item on your character, or via WoWhead before purchasing it, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You've spent your entire life with one after all, right?
    Yeah, thats why i'm making fun of people with other financial concerns than a toys'r'us looking virtual helmet.

Yeah, thats why i'm making fun of people with other financial concerns than a toys'r'us looking virtual helmet.
    That's fairly rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want the skull to project over and around the features.. how exactly will that work?
    You'll end up looking like a Xenomorph from Alien.
    At the very least it could add a particle effect to tusks and horns. Fifteen dollars worth of artistic resources and all.

At the very least it could add a particle effect to tusks and horns. Fifteen dollars worth of artistic resources and all.
    The way I see it, people should have checked for these issues prior or just used some common sense. I doubt they'd make any changes to the helms now so any form of complaining will just fall on deaf ears.