Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Hahaha that's what you get for being a Blizz ass-kisser and let them dickslap you over the face with every single shit they were supposed to do anyway out of sub money.
    And to think the same pricks that had the nerve to defend blizz when they introduced these on the store are now crying like little bitches. Suits you right.
    But what if you like getting dickslapped in the face?
    Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I dont even feel bad tbh. If you wasted £10 on those stupid cash grabs then you deserve it. They obviously didnt test them in the slightest, there was a few days between announcement and implementation.
    Because things can't be tested before the announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Because things can't be tested before the announcement
    Oh come on dont even try to defend them just look at the Panda helmet picture. They didnt even try using the item on every race for their debut into selling gear.

did you wrote a ticket? thats pretty low for 15 bucks...

Oh come on dont even try to defend them just look at the Panda helmet picture. They didnt even try using the item on every race for their debut into selling gear.
    A better quality image might give a better indication:

That is pretty much what a Pandaren's skull would look like under all of that fur and stuff.

That panda picture, I assume you're talking about this one, is clearly on lowest ingame settings and at a very nice low jpg quality. It's not even funny trying to use that to show how it looks in game.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    A better quality image might give a better indication:
    http://i.imgur.com/vxXUE0N.png

That is pretty much what a Pandaren's skull would look like under all of that fur and stuff.
    Suddenly doesn't look that bad, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Please elaborate on how Blizzard is starting to "rival EA with DLC"?
    Is it because they offer cosmetic items on a store seperated from their game itself?
    Perhaps it is because they expect you to pay them for their games altogether?
    Yes, it is because I expect to play their content for free. That is what disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by dreed View Post
    Yes, it is because I expect to play their content for free. That is what disgusts me.
    That's what private servers are for, but we're not allowed to talk about that in here.

Suddenly doesn't look that bad, does it?
    Err yeah it does. Thanks to ElyPop I can see the details, its stretching badly (they didnt compensate for lack of quality when stretching), plus it doesnt even cover the entire face. I would be embarrassed to publish that for £10 a piece. The crown bit itself is fine.

Your gross sense of entitlement disgusts me.

Err yeah it does. Thanks to ElyPop I can see the details, its stretching badly (they didnt compensate for lack of quality when stretching), plus it doesnt even cover the entire face. I would be embarrassed to publish that for £10 a piece. The crown bit itself is fine.
    None of the projections cover the entire face. Plus, most of the sides are masked with particle effects which I disabled for that screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by unconnected View Post
    Your gross sense of entitlement disgusts me.
    lol, I guess I should have ended that with /s. Thought it was obvious enough.

Lol, you'd think for $15 they would make sure they looked right on every race.

I'd ask for a refund.
    Static - US Arthas | Currently 13/13 HM | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh heck it looks absolutely awful with shadowform, I had hoped it might go shadowy like well.. shadowform.. not the case;/

EDIT: screenie
    Sad you didn't like it. I think it looks really cool with the glowing eyes. Although I suppose that it's not that good when seen from the rear (the usual playing angle). Making it shadowy would leave your draenei looking like she's got extra horns. :P

How does it interact with that glyph that changes your shadowform? Have you tested that?
    Trying to argue anything with any sort of nuance over Twitter is the intellectual equivalent of trying to trying to squeeze a cow through a keyhole. Sure, you might even be able to do it with enough brute force, and whatever comes out the other side might even still be considered to be "cow" in the technical sense, but it will be so mangled as to be completely unrecognizable.

lol, I guess I should have ended that with /s. Thought it was obvious enough.
    It might have been, except the only 2 previous posts you had ever made were digs at Blizz and comparing them to EA.

But I thought that was obvious enough. /s

I'd buy it if the skull effect wasn't there. The crown itself looks really, really nice.

How can you not see the difference between items with stats and items without stats o.O One clearly affects your gameplay while the other doesn't in any way.
    I'm not sure why I don't. It could be because I've spent hours to months farming vanity items in WoW. I don't really see them as entirely different aspects of the game and consider both aesthetics and character progression as gameplay. How you character looks is as a part of the game as how much your character's healing wave hits for.

None of the projections cover the entire face. Plus, most of the sides are masked with particle effects which I disabled for that screenshot.
    In which case it works fine for half arsed instant "cool" factor. But as an artist surely you cant agree with badly done models covered with particle effects, right?

This wouldnt be as much of a problem to me if they werent selling it for £10. But since they are they should at least try to put in a decent amount of effort.

$15 is way too much for me. That's 1 month of sub for a freaking transmog helm.

If blizz lowered the price to around $5(they won't), then I think a lot more people would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    I'd buy it if the skull effect wasn't there. The crown itself looks really, really nice.
    It's the other way around for me, I like the effect but the crown looks kind of off to me.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.