... LastLast
    Deleted
    Winterspring probably, get myself a nice cave somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Desolace.

I have to write more.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pick Booty Bay. Easy spot to move around from. Plus its a pretty unique looking town.

Deleted
    I immediately thought of Nagrand, on one of the floating islands above the river

Deleted
    Definitely Zangarmarsh. Absolutely love that zone.

Quote Originally Posted by even View Post
    Mulgore
    I was thinking the same thing. All the free-range beef you can eat.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Vashj'ir - Because everyone hated it.

http://www.wowhead.com/zone=5146#screenshots:id=177779

If I only get one, then it'd either be Undercity or Brill. If just two, then one of those and then Vengeance Landing in Howling Fjord (my favorite zone in the game). If three, then all three of those. Those are all the necessary ones for my main. Not sure off the top of my head where I'd put more if I could.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Probably that abyssal part of Vashj'ir. I was always fascinated by the ocean, especially by the deep sea sea. Just trying to imagine how it would be to live there (alone) is scary and awesome at the same time.

Deleted
    Dun Morogh or Loch Modan (if alliance)
    Mulgore (if Horde)

Teldrassil for sure. Secretly I want my main to be a night elf balance druid, and ideally I'd have a little house somewhere in Teldrassil.

My hopes for player housing are extremely low though, because even if they do add it it will probably be instanced, lame, identical and pointless. Balance mastery has also been the clunkiest bullshit mastery in the game for years now, so very low hopes for that too.

Feralas,i just love that area.
    Last edited by Haytham; 2013-07-18 at 09:53 AM.

Lakeshore. It is my favorite town in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Ferals,i just love that area.
    Beware druids, that person wants to build on your back.

I'd build in caverns of time, remote time and space wise, yet so close to anything and any time line through the use of portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would build a house on top of the cliff in western Hinterlands, north of Raventusk village.

Kind of hard to think of some original places to setup shop. So many good locations though.

For a pleasent living I would live in Mulgore, but for something of a challenge I would live in the blasted lands. Bring it on DEMON SCUM.

Gallywix's pleasure palace

We can then have swimming pool and barmaids and shit

Besides its not like gallywix ever uses the place

Deleted
    Storm Peaks, probably somewhere near Terrace of the Makers. Cold and remote, would be perfect.

You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

Oh the monies they could make
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Nagrand or Sholazar.