Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Many good suggestions itt. Player/guild housing is a feature that has been discussed for years and is, according to many different fan sites and forums and polls, one of the most anticipated features to be added.

Imo, there are so many good ideas i can't pick one :d but if i had to i'm going to say maybe Hinterlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Probably wouldn't waste my time with it, seems like an incredibly useless feature and I'd rather just about anything over player housing, just a waste of development time.

If they like forced you to choose a place, I'd probably pick Vashj'ir just because I think it's the dumbest place.
    QQ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

Oh the monies they could make
    Thing is, this isnt something new idea from the OP. Its been discussed for years, and then never implemented. Even blueposts have said they love the idea but it would be a hard thing to do. Also, Rift did it with player dimensions and, i dont play Rift but i have friends that do, and they say that it is probably the best thing to happen to that game.

If Blizz were to add player housing, it would be as part of a new expansion definitely.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Nagrand.

Deleted
    You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

True that. Pretty much everyone will buy it.

Deleted
    Personally I'd prefer guild housing to player housing just for the element of community you can have there as well as having the option of rewards for guild achievements or FoS, like I'd love to see some of the old legendaries displayed on a mantelpiece.
    In terms of location I'd love it somewhere in The Heartlands in votfw just because I like the ambience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boborcs View Post
    Personally I'd prefer guild housing to player housing just for the element of community you can have there as well as having the option of rewards for guild achievements or FoS, like I'd love to see some of the old legendaries displayed on a mantelpiece.
    In terms of location I'd love it somewhere in The Heartlands in votfw just because I like the ambience.
    No way. Guilds already have way too much power.

Crystalsong Forest C:

Deleted
    Silverpine.

About the only zone with a proper atmospheric vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winterspring. Imo still the most beautiful zone. Given when it was built, it's stunning everytime I get there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Tirisfal Glades or Silverpine, although the atmosphere is a bit worse now because of the cataclysm they are still the best in that regard.

Deleted
    Duskwood would be my favorite if I was an ally. So maybe Tirisfal or Sholazar Basin.

Grizzly Hills or Redridge Mountain

Deleted
    Brill.
    A Holy human priest living there makes nosense, and that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Icecrown.
    By the Argent Tournament.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure I would buy the tower of azora on an auction.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

No doubt about it. I can see it now, "$20 for the basic house, $5 per extra room", oh and the furnishings they could sell ...

But it's what "the people" want, they are totally OK with being charge here, there and everywhere for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Thing is, this isnt something new idea from the OP. Its been discussed for years, and then never implemented. Even blueposts have said they love the idea but it would be a hard thing to do. Also, Rift did it with player dimensions and, i dont play Rift but i have friends that do, and they say that it is probably the best thing to happen to that game.

If Blizz were to add player housing, it would be as part of a new expansion definitely.
    Just like the bat mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No way. Guilds already have way too much power.
    They should give guilds a piece of land, along with the ability to landscape it, on which their members could build their houses. So basically, guild town/city. Unguilded, no problem, just build in the public areas owned by your faction.

Deleted
    Twilight Highlands. I think it's actually a quite nice place.

I would just take me Karazan, rebuild it, expel all the ghosts and enjoy the Opera every night.

Deleted
    somewhere between the big moutain ranges in all of azeroth close to the water. its remote and fantastic so yah

Until recently I'd say Vale of Eternal Blossoms, but thanks to Garrosh real estate there isn't worth a gnomes droppings. Thanks a lot. I'll probably go with Jade Forest, overlookng the Temple of the Jade Serpent.

Feralas, I always liked the mystery of it.