Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Patch 5.4 Voljin & montak Sound Files

    Latest Build bring up new Voljin sound file and montak - THOK YAUNGOL





    Some mode please edit title and include (Spoiler). Forgot it totally
    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-07-17 at 11:11 PM.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  2. #2
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,588
    Whelp, still no idea if Vol'jin becomes Warchief.

  3. #3
    Added Montak audio files...
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  4. #4
    Just two this build or more?

  5. #5
    "It's gonna be fine, babe"

    I wonder who he's saying that to....?

  6. #6
    New Kid Zaelsino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    12,623
    That was surprisingly anticlimactic. Maybe the Warchief reveal will be in the cinematic, or even further down the line.

    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    "It's gonna be fine, babe"
    I think it was "Baine."

  7. #7
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    "It's gonna be fine, babe"

    I wonder who he's saying that to....?
    Its gonna be fine Baine, not babe.

  8. #8
    Warchief Klaxxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,241
    Just seen them on my Youtube and still to it is great to finally hear Vol'jin in this and he doesn't really give anything to becoming Warchief.
    Oh and to I left a comment on the Montak one and its like...yeah...
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

  9. #9
    Well poop, still holding that carrot on stick aren't they? Can't wait to see this all put together, and whatever comes up in cinematics along the way.

  10. #10
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Just seen them on my Youtube and still to it is great to finally hear Vol'jin in this and he doesn't really give anything to becoming Warchief.
    Oh and to I left a comment on the Montak one and its like...yeah...
    Exactly what I was thinking. But Thok DOES have orcish jailors so maybe he means them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    I admire your passion for your favorite character, but If I were you I'd hesitate before drawing parallels between self-perceived societal malaise and how nerds feel about a fictional blob of green pixels created in 2001 by a guy called Chris.

  11. #11
    The revelation of the new warchief is most likely saved for the ending cinematic. We're going to have to wait for patch 5.4 release.
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

  12. #12
    Again this nonsense about Baine getting vengeance for his father? Cairne's own stupidity cost him his life, don't blame Garrosh for it. God, I wish Blizzard would stop forcing this stupidity upon people.

  13. #13
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Again this nonsense about Baine getting vengeance for his father? Cairne's own stupidity cost him his life, don't blame Garrosh for it. God, I wish Blizzard would stop forcing this stupidity upon people.
    It wasn't Cairne's stupidity and it wasn't Garrosh. It was Magatha, and Baine knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    I admire your passion for your favorite character, but If I were you I'd hesitate before drawing parallels between self-perceived societal malaise and how nerds feel about a fictional blob of green pixels created in 2001 by a guy called Chris.

  14. #14
    Warchief Klaxxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    It wasn't Cairne's stupidity and it wasn't Garrosh. It was Magatha, and Baine knows that.
    Still he put his anger to helping the Siege of Orgrimmar and I actually hope they make Magatha a villain to and have a raid or dungeon with her and making her tribe finally be wiped out and the good Grimtotem staying with the Horde.
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

  15. #15
    I feel like I'm watching American Idol, and goddamn Ryan Seacrest is just drawing out and stalling the results of who won America's Top Warchief for hours and hours.

  16. #16
    Herald of the Titans CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    It wasn't Cairne's stupidity and it wasn't Garrosh. It was Magatha, and Baine knows that.
    And yet, Magatha is free, and Garrosh is paying the price.

  17. #17
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    And yet, Magatha is free, and Garrosh is paying the price.
    Magatha is exiled, not free. And Garrosh isn't paying being killed because of Cairne's death (although yeah it's stupid that Baine is seeking vengeance for it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    I admire your passion for your favorite character, but If I were you I'd hesitate before drawing parallels between self-perceived societal malaise and how nerds feel about a fictional blob of green pixels created in 2001 by a guy called Chris.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    The revelation of the new warchief is most likely saved for the ending cinematic. We're going to have to wait for patch 5.4 release.
    I'm guessing thats what patch 5.5 will be for.

  19. #19
    The Patient Thornvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    267
    To be fair, they've done a good job keeping the new Warchief's identity a secret. There are so few candidates, but still ... No idea who it's going to be.

  20. #20
    Scarab Lord Mokoshne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    getting a coffee
    Posts
    4,138
    i can't wait to watch the cinematic to find out who it is. i predict many fanboi's raging.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week male breast feeding, batman and near death experiences

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •