Upgrade the cash shop Blizzard

Release more stuff in the cash shop blizz, i already got my car and still have tons of money to spend and thats without a job since my parents gives me lots of cash every week anyway, it will make me very happy if you were to upgrade the cash shop so i can use my useless cash to buy stuff.

Put new character models on the shop.
    For future armor sets and weapons put 2 version, a decent version and a better looking version on the cash shop.
    Normal players could still do endgame raids to be fair, but make the same raid version with better loots only doable with the cash shop.
    Take away heartstone and charge a few bucks for it in the cash shop, normal players would still be able to take the flight master back to the inns.

This will not drop your subs blizzard, millions of players are still gonna pay for it. trust me i played a good amount of mmorpgs to know people would pay for just about anything.

For the people that hates the cash shop, not mine or blizzard's fault your poor and you don't wanna pay blizzard guys, actually if your poor, get off the internet.
    Last edited by Sotha Sil; 2013-07-18 at 12:08 AM.

Not sure if serious

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-18 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Not sure if serious
    And why wouldn't it be serious? i've always loved mmorpgs with a good and interesting cash shop.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotha Sil View Post
    And why wouldn't it be serious?
    Do you also lobby your government to increase your taxes for no reason? Do you ask your boss for a paycut? Do you demand that gasoline prices increase?

Then do you make posts about it and insult people who don't want their money stupidly removed with no good reason?

All of these factors add up to what has to be a joke thread.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Why. Do. You. Keep. Opening. Stupid. Threads?

Release more stuff in the cash shop blizz, i already got my car and still have tons of money to spend and thats without a job since my parents gives me lots of cash every week anyway, it will make me very happy if you were to upgrade the cash shop so i can use my useless cash to buy stuff.

Put new character models on the shop.
    Make the regular tier armor set in the future a little uglier and put a better looking version on the cash shop.
    Normal players could still do endgame raids to be fair, but make the same raid version with better loots only doable with the cash shop.
    Take away heartstone and charge a few bucks for it in the cash shop, normal players would still be able to take the flight master back to the inns.
    Make the best looking weapons in cash shops only.

This will not drop your subs blizzard, millions of players are still gonna pay for it. trust me i played a good amount of mmorpgs to know people would pay for just about anything.

Not my fault your poor and you don't wanna pay blizzard guys, actually if your poor, get off the internet.

Agreed. After all, people keep saying the sub fee is only used to access the game's servers.So, they didn't pay for any of these things. They shouldnt be against this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Do you also lobby your government to increase your taxes for no reason? Do you ask your boss for a paycut? Do you demand that gasoline prices increase?

Then do you make posts about it and insult people who don't want their money stupidly removed with no good reason?

All of these factors add up to what has to be a joke thread.
    All im saying is the cash shop right now is a little dull, don't you think it'll be better with more items? i don't want a cash shop with only 10 items to buy, that would be boring.

All im saying is the cash shop right now is a little dull, don't you think it'll be better with more items? i don't want a cash shop with only 10 items to buy, that would be boring.
    About since its dull we get rid of it? Deal? Deal. If you want something more exciting, play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my fault your poor and you don't wanna pay blizzard guys, actually if your poor, get off the internet.
    Would it be too much to ask for 1 thread from you that wasn't such obvious bait?

On that very slim off chance that you may be serious, I don't agree with anything you say.

This must be the internet, where the anonymous only understand how to communicate with sarcasm.

It's not our fault, or anyone's for that matter except your own, that you can't figure out the proper use of "you're." Maybe you should get off the internet and go back to school since you seem to be rolling in money.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

I have enough money to buy everything on the cash shop, but I haven't bought anything off of it at all. I do not care for it because it doesn't affect me at all. It could go away and I'll still not care.
    And all you're doing is being very sarcastic and trying to prove a weak point.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    It's not our fault, or anyone's for that matter except your own, that you can't figure out the proper use of "you're." Maybe you should get off the internet and go back to school since you seem to be rolling in money.
    The amount of money you will never have in your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you got so much spare money give some to a charity.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Why. Do. You. Keep. Opening. Stupid. Threads?
    Stupid is as stupid does.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-18 at 12:46 AM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I have enough money to buy everything on the cash shop, but I haven't bought anything off of it at all. I do not care for it because it doesn't affect me at all. It could go away and I'll still not care.
    And all you're doing is being very sarcastic and trying to prove a weak point.
    No im not being "sarcastic", the cash shop right now is boring, they need to put more stuff in it, more interesting stuff. The three head piece was a good start, i got all 3 yesterday but the shop still feels empty, there is a lot of items i don;'t want to buy. Which is why they need to release things people would actually pay for.

Not your fault that my poor what? You made a weird- OH! You meant "you're". Ok.

Also, I'm certainly not poor. Those new helms are butt-munching ugly, that's why I don't have them.

No im not being "sarcastic", the cash shop right now is boring, they need to put more stuff in it, more interesting stuff. The three head piece was a good start, i got all 3 yesterday but the shop still feels empty, there is a lot of items i don;'t want to buy. Which is why they need to release things people would actually pay for.
    When you ask for things that directly affect the game for everyone then I know you're being sarcastic. Why do you waste your time here anyway when this isn't Blizzard? Tell them your "idea" directly on their forums.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Not your fault that my poor what? You made a weird- OH! You meant "you're". Ok.

Also, I'm certainly not poor. Those new helms are butt-munching ugly, that's why I don't have them.
    Well thats your opinion mister, i for one think they look awesome since i actually have taste. And this is another reason why there should be tons of new items on the shop so people would actually wanna buy them. You don't wanna pay for the helms but you might pay for the better and more interesting items that they'll be releasing, hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a thread off by telling anyone who disagrees that they are poor and should get off the internet is a terrible way to start a thread.