Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    So let me get this straight. People cry and moan about wanting tanking polearms and they get it. However, when combat rogues had axes they got rid of that come cata because really only shamans and rogues used them and it wasnt fair. Hrm...
    there is a 1h agility axe in ToT, there were 2 in the first tier of cata, one in firelands and one in DS
    so, excuse the french but what the flying fuck you mean with they removed them?

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    remember rogues have a weapon type entirely dedicated to them. Agility Daggers.
    hey, just remember that hunters have 2 weapon types devoted 100% to them alone!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    hey, just remember that hunters have 2 weapon types devoted 100% to them alone!
    you mean 3 =D

Quote Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
    you mean 3 =D
    oh yeah i forgot about crossbows!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    oh yeah i forgot about crossbows!
    In our 10 man raid we saw more hunter weapons than anything else. Our hunter had 1 of every one of them including the shared drop, it felt like we were DEing one a week and we had probably 3 heroic ones drop. Whereas I walk in and for 2h have 4 weapons, 2 of which are shared drops and I have to share that loot with 2 other classes and 5 other specs.