Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My point, ret aoe with 4set and DP has no time limit due to cooldowns which most (if not all) classes have.
    And yes, during progress it's a lot more strict about what you can allow yourself to do. Like the first week(s) of this tiers council fight, now that we're later on we pretty much stack up and aoefest it. But on fights with Tortos like adds, (bats spawning everywhere often and numerous enough) ret will shine because our aoe isn't (won't be) limited by say metamorphesis, combustion spreading, bladestorm and so on.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    So pretty much what I said? Our aoe is too strong --> council fights are our weakness
    Depends on how the specific council encounter works but yeah, tho that goes back to our limitations due to range and not the lack of aoe potential.
    Anyways lets end this here :P
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Seems like our tier set is really wel itemized, with every item having haste or mastery and only 1 item with crit. whether we go with gloves or legs for our offset depends on how much hit we can ditch. i think our offset will be the gloves, because they have 1 less blue socket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we're only a few weeks away: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/106...Soon-8_13_2013

Have they said which bosses will be dropping which tier pieces?

15+ Year Old Account
    Chest comes from Sha of pride 4th boss
    Hands come from General Nazgrim 8th boss
    Head comes from Thok The Bloodthirsty 11th boss
    Shoulders come from Siegecrafter Blackfuse 12th boss
    Legs come from Paragons Of Klaxxi 13th boss

I've been attempting to throw together a BIS list for T16 using the heroic versions of the list on page 1 (Thanks Bear for putting that up). First time making a list so I'm not sure how accurate I'll be but assuming 8% amplification by the heroic version of the trinket the shoulders off the 2nd boss look to be a decent offset piece. Can reforge most of the crit we end up with into hit/exp and I had just over each cap by a few points. 50 points over on exp and 12 points over on hit.

Just to make sure; the amplification trinket doesn't increase Crit rating just crit damage?