Battleground: Wintergrasp, would you play it?

Exactly the same as Wintergrasp was back in Wrath but with 2 rounds like Stand of the Ancients. Now that I think about it, I don't understand why Wintergrasp was fun but Strand is awful...

Deleted
    Not sure if wintergrasp as a bg would be as fun as it used to be. I think what made it so fun in wotlk was first of all that it was server only, secondly people were more relaxed than in bg's. I don't remember anyone complaining about noobing/not following certain tactics.

Deleted
    I loved WG as a world zone. As a BG it will just be another SotA clone, which I hate.

Loved it, can't wait for it to eventually return (I need a handful of turret kills for my 'Master of Wintergrasp' title and had been considering bribing an alliance player). The only thing I didn't like about it was the tenacity buff but I'm guessing that will be removed.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if it returned as a 120 v 120 battleground (Cap in wotlk was 120 man in each team, no?). However, no 2 round bullshit, better have different queues for defending and attacking.

Deleted
    Might check it out, but then I don't do bgs, so its a one time only.

Would be more willing if they made it so its not just a turtle and added the planes back :P.

Yeah that would be great except the two round part just make it one round and one team randomly gets to defend or attack so it is not the same each time.