Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Me + Richardi + 3-4 Destro locks on Elegon.

Mannoroths Fury Fire and Brim on Orb phase.

Elegon may not even hit any phase and may just stacks to like 14 orbs and die.

I know on 10man Normal I have solod them to 9 stacks with aoe before pillars came up.
    No one was helping me kill them around the 7 mark QQ was blowing cd's

Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post

I know on 10man Normal I have solod them to 9 stacks with aoe before pillars came up.
    No one was helping me kill them around the 7 mark QQ was blowing cd's
    Idd, looking very much forward to that fight!
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    I'm so looking foward towards this run Both HoF and Toes runs were so much fun that i can't miss this one either ^^ Elegon is going to be fun what comes to other fights. Stone Guards might be somewhat tricky, Feng should go with cd rotations quite easily, Gara'jal=no issues, Spirit Kings is nothing special unless ppl overnuke others
    And Will of the Emperors, well, adds won't stay alive that long, Bosses should go down fairly fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm in, some of the other guys faded from the camping in the forest idea and we decided to call it off. Let's finish that tier!

Have 13 sign ups and 3 reserves atm. Still 5 days a way so hopefully we will have a full group by then Please if you are wanting to come make sure you SIGN ON OPEN RAID. Also an update - I am bugging the hell out of my guildie to finish making the TOES video so hopefully he caves in soon and finishes it
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    DKs getting the fame and glory for the class-stacked raids is pissing me off ever so slightly.
    I'm on tentative for the MSV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    I honestly have no idea, but they don't hurt at all in normal. What they do is slow the tanks down so they get hit by the Devastating combos and that's why they're dangerous.
    You can get everybody except for 2 (or is it 1) to take the gateways. That way you know who they will target as they will not target the players with the debuffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post

You know, once you get him down past 50% he starts over and redoes it. You can easily kill him even without 25 MF warlocks without a single pillar phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    DKs getting the fame and glory for the class-stacked raids is pissing me off ever so slightly.
    I'm on tentative for the MSV.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get everybody except for 2 (or is it 1) to take the gateways. That way you know who they will target as they will not target the players with the debuffs.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, once you get him down past 50% he starts over and redoes it. You can easily kill him even without 25 MF warlocks without a single pillar phase.
    Yeh I think elegon will actually be one of the easiest bosses... like 10 of us with our 540+ ilvl alone could endlessly kill the orbs with MF. Having 25 of us will be NPs
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Cant wait to see this. Elegon especially

I have to be on tentative for Saturday because I'm taking a vacation on holiday but I will try my best to make it. Gief Elegon!

We have only 14 Sign ups atm + a few reserves, would be awesome if we could make it to at least 20 sign ups before saturday!. Likely again we will have to grab a few alts and trade chat people to fill it up but would be nice to have an ALMOST full group of players that signed up at least
    Please sign up on the Open Raid Page on the first post!
    www.method.gg

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    We have only 14 Sign ups atm + a few reserves, would be awesome if we could make it to at least 20 sign ups before saturday!. Likely again we will have to grab a few alts and trade chat people to fill it up but would be nice to have an ALMOST full group of players that signed up at least
    Please sign up on the Open Raid Page on the first post!
    Considering I wanted to join for the EU one and couldn't due to being US, why couldn't you be US! As a warlock'r who tried for the US, and I may again sometime, you know if I could join, I would chris

Deleted
    huh, didnt notice this till today. Count me in Chris

Deleted
    Hey man. I signed up for this but I unfortunatly can't make it. Good look guys !

in need of alot more sign ups, please ask guildies and friends to sign up on the open raid page! <3
    www.method.gg

Signed.

Anything I should know before Saturday? =)

Deleted
    ow damned this sound so fucking awesom, shame i dont have a active sub now(whaiting on 5.4)

Damn it.. something just came up, and I wont be able to be there on time.. will try my best to make it.. but from the looks of things, I probably wont be able to.

DAMN IT!
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

Deleted
    Signed up for it

Still need more before tomorrow please my Warlocky Friends

- - - Updated - - -

just did lfr elegon with 2 destro locks with manaroths fury..... yup with even just 10 destro locks we could keep it in p2 until it dies. #Excited
    www.method.gg