Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Y u so horde.
    Y u go scrubbusters All those horde guilds and you pick the only alliance one!

- - - Updated - - -

Event starts in 10 Minutes! Make sure you have accepted my REAL ID request and ready for invite!
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted

3 spots left! Starting now!!
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

livestreaming it

twitch tv /cheewa

Deleted
    was decently fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry that I could not make it... Some irl-stuff happened

Very nice, would be sweet if there was a 25 man mage group lol.... would be considerably trickier to pull off I think.

I've completely missed it via oversleeping after Iron Maiden, I'm glad you cleared fairly easy but I'm so sad that I missed it

Forgot to mention we went and 20 Warlock'd Nallak and 25 Warlock Sha of Anger :P both were very very easy much like MSV
    www.method.gg

Try Oondasta and Galleon for better challenge Damn, I can't believe I missed 2 of 3 awesome raids due to oversleep

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    So you are the guys that overgear the content and make people think warlocks can proper tank?

anyways good luck
    Way to come into a thread, misunderstand it, possibly on purpose, then shit on it. That's pretty awesome dood.

OT gratz guys, I' so jelly right now, I'd love to bring my lock, darn it, pwned by work hours again
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifonology View Post
    I've completely missed it via oversleeping after Iron Maiden, I'm glad you cleared fairly easy but I'm so sad that I missed it
    Maiden England 2013 was just PURE AWESOME /,,/