Deleted

warbringer resetting bug.

after the weekly reset im having trouble with warbringers resetting after casting its fear. I never had his issue prior to the reset. one warbringer reset on me 4 times (25 minutes long!) before I actually killed it. anyone else having issues with them randomly resetting?

Deleted
    I did 2 of them yesterday and i had no trouble. Maybe should you stay more close to his location and not pull him anywhere and get back to this location after fear ?

Deleted
    From what I remember the resetting has to do with you (not) attacking it, not so much with distance. I've seen warbringers kited halfway across the kun-lai summit map and they didn't evade as long as someone was attacking it. Make sure you hit it with any spell just prior to the fear going off and immediatly after again.

Deleted
    thanks for the tips guys. blood boil after the fear is doing the trick. Got my mount the other evening. thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're lucky if you killed it solo, after they became resilient as raid bosses. Damn that buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try not to kite it far.

The one I have most trouble with (as a lock, VW tanking) is in the Krasarang Wild.

If it fears into the water, then casts scarabs, it tends to reset due to the scarabs going idle and unkillable.

I wonder if a monk on 500ilevel is capable of dispatching them...