View Poll Results: Did you buy or plan to buy the new helm mogs?

Voters
598. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 7.69%
  • No

488 81.61%
  • Maybe

64 10.70%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Uh uh.. logic.. so tell me what exactly makes that hat worth even $1?
    As with everything else in this world, it is worth what other people are willing to pay for. You mentioned paintings earlier in the thread. How do you think art is priced?

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    For $15 lol no.
    This. And they all look like garbage. It's not worth it at all

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Simply put Nope.
    subscribed
    Kibblet Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Taxiporte Restofarian Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I will never pay money for ingame items.

Nah, I play a rogue as my main and a feral alt (on who mogging doesn't really fucking matter anyways ) and the helms don't really match the sets. The blue one has too bright coloring to fit any rogue set aside from t7.5 or naxx leather loot maybe or the hideous blue bloodfang recolor) but the skull looks weird on a troll anyways. The hood look like cloth tbh. Which leaves the horns, they do look cool, but they're a bit too flashy for my tastes, I might consider buying those! :d

i like the helm of winter, but id only ever use it on a dk or frost mage. both of which i hardly play. so... pass.
    if it was cheaper ($5) i might have though.

I want the hungering darkness one soooooo damn bad but I am not paying $15 for that. Was really hoping the price would eventually drop or something but with all the people out there shamelessly buying it even with the absurd price I really don't see them changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I want the hungering darkness one soooooo damn bad but I am not paying $15 for that. Was really hoping the price would eventually drop or something but with all the people out there shamelessly buying it even with the absurd price I really don't see them changing it.
    I think some pets went on sale once... so never say never. Fingers crossed for you.

At the moment, I'm not interested in the helm mogs.