[Resto Druid] New to 90 & PVP as a Rdruid

Hello MMO champ world

I Was just wondering if you guys had any tips for a new to 90 resto druid looking to get into PVP I have hit 2400 multiple times on resto shaman but I love the way a resto druid flows more then a shaman so Im making the swap and was wondering if you guys had any tips on what do VS X and if there is some big pointers you guys could give out! thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gztwo/advanced is my armory obv I need pvp gear but as for spec im wondering how it looks

I would take displacer beast instead of feline swiftness. Learn to roll cc and just keep hots up. Communication and positioning are the most important parts of arena. Just gonna have to adjust to druid.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Luckily, there are a lot of similarities between Shaman and Druid, and for the most part they are the easiest two healers to swap between. As you've been 2400 I assume you already understand pre-hotting yourself for swaps (with ES/riptide before deeps etc), you understand the importance of kiting and letting your heals tick and hopefully understand when and when not to play offensive with purges / cc.

In all of these respects, Druid is extremely similar. A lot of the importance of Druid is being able to hold on to CDs. Druids are a viable target if their CDs are down, so trying not to fat finger a barkskin because you got stunned or feared, holding ursoc for when it's really needed etc.

Although it depends on your comp, playing overly aggressive with clones and roots can be a really good thing, but can also be a major holdback. A lot of people jump to Druid and try to play well too aggressive with CC and really struggle to heal their partners. Other Druids play far too defensively and then wonder why their team can't score kills. You can't really 'learn' the perfect amount of defense vs offense, but it'll be worth video'ing your footage and watching it back thinking 'when could I have cloned a DPS to stop damage', or 'when could I have pushed in to roar/clone a healer?'.

Remember, a lot of Druid healing actually involves negating damage rather than healing through it.