Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why don't you just split into 3 groups range group melee group and tank group. Minimize those stacks. We do it on 25h. Only taking 2-3 stacks. When I was in a 10m guild on normal we split into 3 groups and did the same thing. You can cheat the lanes by charging or safeguarding lol. So at pull you would do this charge all DPS CDs and burn the shit out of him next dog comes after the windstor
    You should have your banner and reck up use it. Next dog comes up watch the shield. All 3 dogs come down burn hero and kill shield dog fire then the wind. Do not range and healers don't stack in until debuff is gone. Your CDs should be up when all the dogs come down either use them on dogs or boss your choice. After that it's simple every fist smash go zerker have designated raid CDs ready

Quote Originally Posted by Shiinji View Post
    Why don't you just split into 3 groups range group melee group and tank group. Minimize those stacks. We do it on 25h. Only taking 2-3 stacks. When I was in a 10m guild on normal we split into 3 groups and did the same thing.
    As I stated a couple post back, I brought this up and there was a question about a Lightning Storm or Spear (something that's not a issue in normal mode) or something that he does to range duringthat phase of the fight. They tried the multi groups before and ran into some issue and that's when they switched to the Melee eats it way. I'm mostly a sub in these days, so I'm not 100% clear what issue they are talking about.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2013-07-19 at 05:45 PM.

The only issue with range stacking is the spears, lightning storm doesn't matter. Normal mode has the exact same issue with spears, so if they can handle it on normal, they can handle it on heroic. It's not that hard to move as a group really.

For phase 1 we have the boss tanked just in front of the stairs and we have our two ranged groups at the top of the stairs. If we have a ranged group stacked and they get spear tossed on them then we just have them move down the stairs as a group to avoid the fire. If the spear is tossed on ranged when they're not stacked they loosely move down the stairs as well. It might take the range group some practice to know when to move but it tends to work well with my group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    As I stated a couple post back, I brought this up and there was a question about a Lightning Storm or Spear (something that's not a issue in normal mode) or something that he does to range duringthat phase of the fight. They tried the multi groups before and ran into some issue and that's when they switched to the Melee eats it way. I'm mostly a sub in these days, so I'm not 100% clear what issue they are talking about.
    Lightning Storm isn't really an issue and since you have a timer for the spear just watch out for it and don't stack right when it's about to come. This way you only need to take 2 stacks for each group (I couldn't believe it at first that there are really strategies that go for 8+ stacks, wtf) and you have even some time between the 3rd and 1st group, because he's nearly 0 energy after the third group.

As for fury specific elements, there really are none. It's a boring fight, 99% tank and spank. Since you're still on progression you should just do single target damage in the final phase, to quickly burn down one after another. On progression you can probably use your timers for pull, then after the first storm phase and then they should be ready when all dogs are up.
    If your raid is having problems in the final phase remember to use shieldwall as a personal cooldown and take safeguard to reduce the damage on classes without passive damage reduction/long personal cds.
    (Of course save leap for the storm phase and use defbanner/rallying when necessary, either at the beginning of the final phase, when all hounds are up and skull banner is on cd or at one of the later aoe phases).

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of someone screwing up the lightning debuff, there really is no reason I can see to not use only 2 groups. Melee start, range pick it up around ~6 stacks and melee go back in if needed when their stacks drop.