Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Been hot here in the South of England, which is nice during the day, but at night it is getting annoying. Trying to have your light on so you can see, and your windows open is just an invitation to all bugs within a 90 mile radius ...
    ive killed so many moths the last few days
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    I know, but i still think it's ironic.

Mostly because many brazilians can't imagine hot weather in Europe, and in some regions of the U.S.A, and because people from another countries usually can't imagine cold weather in Brazil.
    To be fair, "cold" in that kind of climate could be 70. At least that's what I wwas informed of by a local Belizian girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weather in Ireland for the last two weeks has been 20 degrees celsius upwards to 31 degrees celsius. I'm not used to this heat. Especially not for two weeks in a row. Doesn't help that my room has lots of insulation, so whenever I'm in my room I feel like melting. I'd love a day of rain D:.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    To be fair, "cold" in that kind of climate could be 70. At least that's what I wwas informed of by a local Belizian girl.
    I live in a temperate weather region (cfb in Köppen system), so i usually feel cold when temperature is below 53ºF (if it's not windy).
    But if you ask a person who lives in the northern Brazil, 70ºF is pretty cold for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    I live in a temperate weather region (cfb in Köppen system), so i usually feel cold when temperature is below 53ºF (if it's not windy).
    But if you ask a person who lives in the northern Brazil, 70ºF is pretty cold for them.
    Heck, after a month even I was shivering at night in Belize occasionally. Different regions are different, although humans are great at adapting after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I hate summer, I hate it so much I really should consider moving further up north.
    Well at least then you got a valid reason to not step outdoors. The god damn mosquito(or whatever one calls those little buggers) infestation they get in the summer months is torture. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I dunno why, the very first thing that hit me when I started reading this was

Anyways, uber hot here in Vancouver Canada as well Lots of nice lookin folks in swimsuits, even more on patios with drinks, summer it is
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Got to laugh at the people in UK complaining about the heat. In the Winter they complain about it being to cold and they want it to be hot. In the summer it's to warm and they want it to be cool/rain.

Guess that's part of being British I suppose.
    We're just so used to it being cloudy and rainy, anything else is too much out of the ordinary xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    We're just so used to it being cloudy and rainy, anything else is too much out of the ordinary xD
    ive never really complained about cold weather :< its what im use to and i like it.
    dragonmaw - EU

hit 100 here in CT. So damn humid as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... :\ Low over night where I am is supposed to stay near 80 with heat index in the 90s...and that's in the middle of the night! Stay cool people, hope everyone has good AC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Double airconditioners.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what is up with the US right now, because Florida is one of the coldest states right now and that just doesn't happen. like ever.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I don't know what is up with the US right now, because Florida is one of the coldest states right now and that just doesn't happen. like ever.
    Stop it, Florida... Philly region hotter than you, that's just weird. "Is this real life?"

So glad it is winter down under now.

We had a bad heatwave in our Summer though. it got to 47 Celsius (116 Fahrenheit) where i live.
    Not fun