Burden of Guilt glyph

Anyone else see this on the front page? Pretty stoked about it right now!

"Glyph of Turn Evil [Needs redesign] was renamed Glyph of Burden of Guilt - Your Judgment hits fill your target with doubt and remorse, reducing movement speed by 50% for 2 sec."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup

Is a good way out for Prot / Holy spec's...

Retri dont need it, because have the seal, but till a good option. Just censure and slow, for pvp could be almost perfect for run for a healer...

Quote Originally Posted by Bijin View Post
    Yup

Is a good way out for Prot / Holy spec's...

Retri dont need it, because have the seal, but till a good option. Just censure and slow, for pvp could be almost perfect for run for a healer...
    Seal of Truth is much better in most cases! And Seal of Justice doesnt work off of judgement which gets annoying when trying to catch someone.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im holy in arenas and the pallys almost always use seal of Justice on me for keep me on melee range...

Now with the glyph can use both slow and censure...

Ya see here is what is good about this its a pvp damage buff. The word of glory dmg buff glyph is now obsolete. And immediate truth has been buffed as well. So overall big sustain buff in the works here.

Also never understood why people say seal of truth is bad or that justice is better. I'm not saying you are bad for stating that but mislead greatly. Seal of truth is the primary for ret pallies pvp and pve seal of justice is "ok" at best and you will never get 2200+ without maximizing your damage and utility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone noting the 2 second duration? So it only has ~33% uptime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    With the amount of haste we'll have, this may not be the case so much in max gear. Also, this means all pallies can take a 30 second Stun AND a 50% slow with Censure up. Huge buff for Pallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    With the amount of haste we'll have, this may not be the case so much in max gear. Also, this means all pallies can take a 30 second Stun AND a 50% slow with Censure up. Huge buff for Pallies.
    This is whats boss!

I tested on the PTR and looks like it will still be a physical effect, and so can't be dispelled!! Not bad for a glyph. Finally a glyph that doesn't do "generic damage increase or incoming damage reduction that is mandatory and should be baseline anyway"... the fact that the glyphs for virtually every other spec are way more exciting is definitely something I'm very glad is getting fixed. Previously only maybe WW was just as bad as us, since 20 yards touch of karma and no chi death touch are completely necessary and so not really choices.
    Last edited by Tangra; 2013-07-19 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    That's with 0 haste. You're looking at ~40-45% uptime in a real setting/situation, which given that it's an undispelable, ranged snare, is pretty damn stronk. Then factor in that it means we ALSO get FoJ for additional ranged CC (or Repent/Repent2.0) and it's downright amazing for a GLYPH.

TV, BoG, FoL/DivProt sounds like a pretty good setup (depending on comp, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    That put Ret on a great place.

The way I see, we will be walking arround a lot with those 3 glyphs (Ret PVP): TV, DS and BoG.

Still so much happy with the Inqusition duration buff, I can't wait for 5.4.
    "I notice my rating actually boosts when I remember to have fun. Playing competitively while also enjoying yourself and focussing on having good games instead of getting rating is way more important.
    After 2.2k the fun devolves into a twisted realm suffering and despair and you will quit pvp from extreme traumatic stress and you will probably xfer to Moon Guard and join some Belf rp guild and become a prostitute in Silvermoon."by Clukclukbewm

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the new Glyph of Immediate Truth? They bumped up the damage a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm also curious about for how long this can be worth using. Meaning: on live we have to kill our target in about 5 secs to make the glyph be worth it. Past that time, the DoT will be better than the Imediate.

I think 30% was out of question, 40% may get to some more situations but they should give 50% already. It's not a DPS gain, it's just a change in how the damage gets in - and the glyph slot will now always have something good to put in, so this would be still very situational.

I'm waiting fot the math guys to give the veredict, still.
    "I notice my rating actually boosts when I remember to have fun. Playing competitively while also enjoying yourself and focussing on having good games instead of getting rating is way more important.
    After 2.2k the fun devolves into a twisted realm suffering and despair and you will quit pvp from extreme traumatic stress and you will probably xfer to Moon Guard and join some Belf rp guild and become a prostitute in Silvermoon."by Clukclukbewm

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Immediate Truth is a complete waste. You want higher direct damage? Use SoJ. You want higher overall damage? Use SoT w/o glyph.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe could be useful, only for a major burst in pvp or a boss, but i dont like too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody will spend a glyph slot for a DPS loss unless there is something big to make up for it. And a bigger upfront damage won't do it.

So make it a NOT DPS LOSS or something else, then.

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes little sense for two topics to be going on about the same thing.

Take all Burden of Guild discussion to this thread please! Thanks!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature