Thread: Council Heroic?

Deleted

Council Heroic?

So im going onto heroic council again.. And i wanna improve from 200k DPS to more.
    Anyone got any tips? I may NOT cleave!!
    Right now atm im just multidotting with FS, whenever i can.. _ITS NOT A PRIO FOR ME_
    Any other tips?
    Just in case
    Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Asaeel/simple

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help me? :-)

Tips? Cleave. There is no way you can finish the encounter at 200k DPS (let alone more) without cleaving, in your current gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    Tips? Cleave. There is no way you can finish the encounter at 200k DPS (let alone more) without cleaving, in your current gear.
    And why should anyone not cleave there? Normally, at best, it just takes less single target dps on the active one when you cleave. Additionally, that cleave damage won't be the big difference.

Why wouldn't you cleave on Council? All damage is good damage.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    And why should anyone not cleave there? Normally, at best, it just takes less single target dps on the active one when you cleave. Additionally, that cleave damage won't be the big difference.
    Theres no way i said we did kill it ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Why wouldn't you cleave on Council? All damage is good damage.
    Cause i was told not to.

Deleted
    Telling an elemental shaman not to cleave on this fight is like telling a warlock he isnt allowed to multidot, or telling a fire mage he isnt allowed to spread his combustion

If you're getting overloads it makes sense not to cleave, otherwise cleave cleave cleave.