Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    When was the last time you played a Shadow Priest?

2 DoTs on target, 1 ability on CD, 1 finisher with no chance of playing smart with orbs(eg. current Paladin HoPo system) and 1 spam ability, also AoE = spam 1 button.

You only have 1 CD also, which is Shadowfiend.

Very simple and primitive, little decision of saving Orbs for trinket procs that might happen, otherwise you could lose out on Mind Blasts.
    As someone who has never played a caster and is just figuring out how to play Shadow this seems accurate if you're not playing it to it's fullest..

OT: Monks are mediocre DPS and are only performing well because of a trinket. They have no idea what they're trying to do with WW Monks so they keep "buffing" and "nerfing" them every so often. BM Hunters are pretty good with SV being only like 6k behind I think and offer mad utility as a BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    As someone who has never played a caster and is just figuring out how to play Shadow this seems accurate if you're not playing it to it's fullest..

OT: Monks are mediocre DPS and are only performing well because of a trinket. They have no idea what they're trying to do with WW Monks so they keep "buffing" and "nerfing" them every so often. BM Hunters are pretty good with SV being only like 6k behind I think and offer mad utility as a BM.
    Mad utility is that a typo for bad utility? As hunters don't have any utility except ranged misdirect in 5.4 in a 25 man (which I assume OP mean as he's saying hardcore raiding and that the class/range or melee doesn't matter)

WW monks look like they could be nice if u manage to get a HC TF rune from lei-shen with the massive buff to mastery next patch but I'm not really keeping track of any class except hunters and druids so I'm not certain. WW Monks are in the same boat as hunters with no utility though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Top 50 US isn't even in the slightest bit "Hardcore"
    Hardcore is not a level of skill, it is a mindset. Theoretically you could be "hardcore" in your approach to LFR. It's time and effort invested in whatever level of play you choose to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me choose what should I play threads are not allowed here. As no one, but You, OP, can make the decision.
    Closing thread.