Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    So many hpally buffs, and glyph/talent changes to the skills that aren't even usable. Took long enough. Happy panda.

  2. #62
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "There are no flying mounts on the isle!"

    They need to cut this shit out. Also it's funny to see they're caving to whiners already with the new world boss requiring the cape.
    why so you can easily explore the isle in like 10 seconds and not have to fight anything seriously the less flying zones the better so what if upsets some people its what wow needs less flying zones

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    why so you can easily explore the isle in like 10 seconds and not have to fight anything seriously the less flying zones the better so what if upsets some people its what wow needs less flying zones
    and less punctuation and capitalization so no one can read and understand the sh*t you write thats what wow needs less grammar

    Seriously, I can't even see if you mean this post or if it is ironic.
    You will need to explore the isle (currently even on foot, since you don't get quest credit for exploring the places riding). And if you have seen and understood the setup of the isle with Ordos' temple at the end of a long road that leads you practically over the whole island once, you will hopefully understand that allowing flying would destroy this beautiful setup.
    I would like a graveyard that is nearer to the August Celestial Arena though. They pack a hell of a punch (comparable to Oondasta, probably more) and it's nerving having to ride there from the flight master like every minute.

  4. #64
    I hope that 30 level 25 battle pet requirement is an error. Are they sure it's not 3? If it is indeed 30 than I won't be able to enter the tournament for at least 10 years...

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Threa View Post
    I hope that 30 level 25 battle pet requirement is an error. Are they sure it's not 3? If it is indeed 30 than I won't be able to enter the tournament for at least 10 years...
    I have over 300 level 25 rare pets. It's insanely easy to get 30.

  6. #66
    He could mean it's fixed in 6.0...Cause technically that's a patch before the next xpac xD

  7. #67
    Mechagnome Pandorox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    642
    Where is all the monk fan art! ;(

  8. #68
    Anyone else noticed the game of thrones reference? Last row of the pictures, to the left, the guards are called left and right. Similar to the guards of Olenna Tyrell from the series

  9. #69
    Herald of the Titans malletin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "There are no flying mounts on the isle!"

    They need to cut this shit out. Also it's funny to see they're caving to whiners already with the new world boss requiring the cape.
    So because they make it so you don't have to get the legendary cloak on every single alt, they've caved in to the whiners? Not at all, had they caved in they would have removed the requirement alltogether.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

  10. #70
    The Patient Grim Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Death's Domain
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkalis View Post
    Anyone else noticed the game of thrones reference? Last row of the pictures, to the left, the guards are called left and right. Similar to the guards of Olenna Tyrell from the series
    They have been around all this exp
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelations 6:8

  11. #71
    They're going to fix Org before the next expansion, when SW has been broken for like three years? Priorities...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •