New warrior glyphs

With the new glyph to remove the threat generation from defensive stance and to another to cause whirlwind to generate rage over time would this result in us being able to simply run around in only defensive stance whirl winding the hell out of things to get rage while keeping the inherent damage reduction of defensive stance and still do the same sort of damage?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

No, the whirlwind one is terrible. It would take 30 seconds to get 75 rage, and that's not even including the rage you would spend actually using WW again.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    No, the whirlwind one is terrible. It would take 30 seconds to get 75 rage, and that's not even including the rage you would spend actually using WW again.
    Don't forget 10 rage from 30 seconds in def stance. so 85 minus 100 from Whirlwinds = -15 rage

I forgot Whirlwind costs 20 and not 10 rage for arms :d
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-07-19 at 12:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Looking at it you are right with 12.6 per main hand swing as TG and 6.3 per offhand, thanks to the Fury guide for that info. Looking at it if you game it to be cast directly after a weapon swing you should come out to the same, maybe loosing like 2 rage or so, if you are in Battle stance for the swing then change to def stance and WW for the rage and then swap out after. Granted that with the t16 set peices we are going to get rage for every ability used during CS
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a 5.4 change thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1308747-5-4-Changes

I think we can discuss any changes, including glyphs, in this thread. Thanks!