Started working on heroic durumu last night so I just have a couple questions to ease helping out guild get down icewalls. Obviously i know the range will crush our icewall dps but I am looking for tips to maximize it.
1) Positioning- I find I have to be right up in Durumus face when the walls come out at the tip of the triangle where left wall meets right to be be able to cleave properly. I also keep him targeted vrs the wall. Is this correct?
2) Rotation on walls- (I still have Duru targeted) Rage dependent I have been heroic leaping in to his face, dragon roaring + blood bathing, bloodthirst whirldwind, whirlwind, 3rd whirlwind(rage permitting), raging blow, bloodthirst. Does this look correct? Or am I failing not using Col Smash before I go into this rotation. Also maybe i should be taking avatar+ bladestorm?
3) Glyphs- Raging Wind, Whirlwind, Unending. This is a combination I have not have had to take before. Does it look alright or should I swap some stuff out.
4) Am I putting to much though in this and just let the range do there thing on the walls while I focus on more of a single target rot on boss with the occasional cleave?
- Also If anyone has seen a good youtube vid with a warrior doing all this stuff right let me know.
- Any feedback to one or more of these questions would be great.