Demonic Gateway on a 10 sec CD now...

I can only assume this was done because people QQ over the fact that we could drop two gateways?! I just noticed it last night in arena when it went on a 10sec cd after I dropped the first one! Sneaky blizzard is always ruining our fun! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Natixsphere View Post
    I can only assume this was done because people QQ over the fact that we could drop two gateways?! I just noticed it last night in arena when it went on a 10sec cd after I dropped the first one! Sneaky blizzard is always ruining our fun! >.<
    Or perhaps because it was horribly broken and not intended ?
    Abusing something is often fun from the view of the one doing it, but not for those on the receiving end of the consequences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Or perhaps because it was horribly broken and not intended ?
    Abusing something is often fun from the view of the one doing it, but not for those on the receiving end of the consequences.
    Exceptionally useful for Lei Shen heroic if you're running a gimp setup with too few warlocks. Luckily our 3rd warlock comes home from holiday now, so the fix won't cause us to wipe needlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Exceptionally useful for Lei Shen heroic if you're running a gimp setup with too few warlocks. Luckily our 3rd warlock comes home from holiday now, so the fix won't cause us to wipe needlessly.
    Yeah, we run two locks in our 10m, makes Iron Qon a joke with not needing to run through the tornado storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    We too have only had 2 warlocks for the last couple of weeks, but we didnt even think to use the bug lol, probably would of been a good idea! :P Oh well, we actually had no problems even with only 2 but I am annoyed I didnt at least think of the double gateway bug
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard fixing a bug, I don't see the problem with it.
    Locking this, there's not really anything to discuss here.