People who do that must be really immature and/or mentally handicapped or something. Seriously, those people should go to a doctor, ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    As long as you can't get heroic items with real money the rich casuals will just be that.
    It's just a matter of time, if it makes profit, it will appear in the store. Like people prophesized, BMAH was just the beginning. Rich casuals need to be taught a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I would say the disturbing thing about this is I don't want to look at player in game and go transmorg helm $15, mount $25, transmorg chest $15, transmorg weapon $25, transmorg ... it does not click well with the whole rpg in mmo.
    Agreed, it removes you or detaches you from the ingame immersion when you see an item and automatically assosciate it with real currency and the item shop.
    Even if it's for a second it ruins continuity.

Of course... I'm one of the few who appreciates that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    5 people are not the majority. 5 people are necessary to initiate the vote.
    The majority then clicks 'Yes' to get rid of the votekick-window in the middle of their screen.

That's a huge difference.

Sorry buddy thats democracy.

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49.

The majority voted does not matter why they voted and no one can know for sure why they voted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Yes, they will ban the kickers if it's clear it was based on the transmog items. Blizzard will not allow someone to spit in their coffee.
    Herp derp , keep telling yourself that buddy.

Curious though, what magical means of deciphering a yes / no prompt does blizz have that will lead them to the reason people are kicked.

Or join reality here with us and realize that blizz doesn't give a shit who's kicked for what group or why. You think they got people investigating this type of thing? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why? Should subscriber not have the right to play with ppl that do not pay extra for ingame items ? If they choose so .. whats wrong with that ?
    Its perfectly fine. If you dont want to be kicked then dont support blizzard's in game store.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Sorry buddy thats democracy.

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49.

The majority voted does not matter why they voted and no one can know for sure why they voted.
    I'm sure that gives you comfort when you're confronted with a democracy of thugs versus you in an alleyway at night. Hey, they voted.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You don't know what a boycott is, we're very well aware of that by now.

Telling people as they leave Walmart that you disapprove of them shopping there for their business practices is fine. Making a point of blocking in their cars in the parking lot is not.
    Holy shit this thread will be better off when you stop with the terrible, unrelated analogies.

Whose blocking my car again? Wtf lol.

Nothing you do can cause me to feel shame or modify my behavior. I'm a tank and I get instant queues, and my alt is a healer and gets even more instant queues. If anything I'll go buy more hats and gift them out. It was caterwauling like yours that caused me to buy a hat in the first place after all.

If either of us puts the other on ignore however, then we'll never see each other in any LFR ever. Win for both sides. You don't want to see people with hats - you have the very real power to do something about it - out yourself so you can be ignored.
    You didn't actually read what you replied to. I said I want you in my dungeon or lfr, so I can teach you. And you are the perfect example of someone who has difficulty learning, so I'm hoping I can have more opportunities to help you learn your lesson. Your instant queue won't help you when you get a 30 min debuff after being kicked. That's plenty of time to think about it. It's not going to stop with dungeons and lfr, I've already decided to not take any helmers in my pugs. I watched our recruiter ask one of our new prospects if he had one of the new helmets. She laughed right after so it may have been a joke, but based off the rumblings in gchat I doubt it.

It's actually pretty hard to find the helmers, I am always on the lookout in shrine for them. Once you do find them it doesn't take long for the chatbox to fill up with /spit. This is just the beginning, blizz isn't done. You'll be seeing more crap in that store in the weeks to come and the anger will continue, and it will become more and more of an inconvenience for you helmers. Having to hide the things you bought before entering a dungeon, lfr, bg, pug, new guild kind of makes it seem useless to even buy the thing in the first place. That's really the whole point here. Those helmets have a stigma attached to them. You bought them to get attention, and now you're crying because it's negative. You spend $15 on a scarlet letter.

You don't know what a boycott is, we're very well aware of that by now.

Telling people as they leave Walmart that you disapprove of them shopping there for their business practices is fine. Making a point of blocking in their cars in the parking lot is not.
    Well, I'm going to use the same logic as many others in this thread have used.

Being kicked from a LFR is not as bad or even anywhere near the same as being forcefully trapped in a parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Holy shit this thread will be better off when you stop with the terrible, unrelated analogies.

Whose blocking my car again? Wtf lol.
    Understanding is difficult for you, as has been very well established by your posts throughout this thread. Go learn to think, come back, and the thread will be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    The majority wanted them gone hence why they were kicked
    Love your sig.

It is something that some players just cant grasp which is odd given all the majority rules and should be catered to mentality. You cant have it both ways. If players want to kick players who are topping meters then so be it. To think that players like to say that raiders are the only toxic players in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    I love it. Shows the community coming together to boycott something Blizzard did that they felt was wrong. Keep it up.

It shows how disconnected to reality the community is and how little value we put on other people anymore. If that's what you love then I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    Except, you have no claim to common decency because there's no legitimate reasons for you to be mad at the PLAYER. If you truly are doing this because you don't agree with BLIZZARD's decisions, then your anger and frustration should be aimed at them.

Not to mention common decency dictates tolerance, which this by definition is not.
    The player encourages Blizz in their cash shop practices. That's the reason.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Well, I'm going to use the same logic as many others in this thread have used.

Being kicked from a LFR is not as bad as being forcefully trapped in a parking lot.
    Of course it isn't, but it's the same mentality. The only difference is that at Walmart the cops will come give you a wood shampoo for your "principles", while here Blizzard doesn't have the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by EnfiladeGAMING View Post
    People being mad because I have disposable income and can spend it on things I find aesthetically pleasing, and they can't/won't out of arrogance/pride.
    Your usage of your disposable income would be better suited as toilet paper than supporting the cash shop. At least you could deduct the cost of toilet paper from that dollar bill your wiping with so not every penny is wasted. Also you don't run the risk of affecting anyone else by using physical money as toilet paper. Here, your actions are showing Blizzard that they can throw all kinds of shit in the cash shop instead of the actual game as long as you people are willing to pay for it.

Please, show some consideration with your disposable income and use it for physical toilet paper instead. "A message from your friendly responsible consumer and WoW subscriber."

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You didn't actually read what you replied to. I said I want you in my dungeon or lfr, so I can teach you. And you are the perfect example of someone who has difficulty learning, so I'm hoping I can have more opportunities to help you learn your lesson. Your instant queue won't help you when you get a 30 min debuff after being kicked. That's plenty of time to think about it. It's not going to stop with dungeons and lfr, I've already decided to not take any helmers in my pugs. I watched our recruiter ask one of our new prospects if he had one of the new helmets. She laughed right after so it may have been a joke, but based off the rumblings in gchat I doubt it.

It's actually pretty hard to find the helmers, I am always on the lookout in shrine for them. Once you do find them it doesn't take long for the chatbox to fill up with /spit. This is just the beginning, blizz isn't done. You'll be seeing more crap in that store in the weeks to come and the anger will continue, and it will become more and more of an inconvenience for you helmers. Having to hide the things you bought before entering a dungeon, lfr, bg, pug, new guild kind of makes it seem useless to even buy the thing in the first place. That's really the whole point here. Those helmets have a stigma attached to them. You bought them to get attention, and now you're crying because it's negative. You spend $15 on a scarlet letter.
    You're not teaching anything other than about yourself. Go you.

There is no stigma to anyone here but you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's just a matter of time, if it makes profit, it will appear in the store. Like people prophesized, BMAH was just the beginning. Rich casuals need to be taught a lesson.
    Oh man, the same thing we've been hearing since Wrath. Doomsay away, real gear won't be sold on the store.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Of course it isn't, but it's the same mentality. The only difference is that at Walmart the cops will come give you a wood shampoo for your "principles", while here Blizzard doesn't have the staff.
    My guess is that one would be legitimate harassment, while one may just be harassment in a game. There is a very distinct difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Or join reality here with us and realize that blizz doesn't give a shit who's kicked for what group or why. You think they got people investigating this type of thing? lol.
    If it becomes "a thing" they do. It's not the first time Blizzard stopped people from cyberbully others. I also hate the shop, but I don't think that you can change them. Only one way to make them think: Stop playing and paying and when asked why give this reason. That's the only thing companys understand.