1. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Primus View Post

    So reading these news gave us a great idea. From now on, we will votekick/ignore any person that supports this shit. Why ??? because this shop has to close down for game's shake and since we cant force blizz to do so, votekickin is the only option.
    If you think that will actually accomplish anything other than maybe getting you banned after Blizzard gets tired of people sending reports, I have some bad news for you.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

  2. #1442
    Pandaren Monk Of-the-horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Frankfurt am Main
    Posts
    1,929
    We have yet to see Guilds rejecting applicants who wear these helmets and after that I've seen everything.

  3. #1443
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Primus View Post
    Me and most players I know ingame, oppose the micro transaction shop. To us its just another hell gate, touch it anymore and hell will brake lose, turning our beloved game into a crap environment where money talks and bullshit walks...

    So reading these news gave us a great idea. From now on, we will votekick/ignore any person that supports this shit. Why ??? because this shop has to close down for game's shake and since we cant force blizz to do so, votekickin is the only option.


    ps for the haters : hate all you want but this is our opinion and we are going all the way!
    No that's fine...
    For such stuff the VK option has protective modes.. You VK people frequently, then enjoy your inability to vk for several hours. And since you make your practice public so nicely, you can bet your ass on it, how Blizzard is going to counter it with appropriate mechanics. It's fun if you may end up being unable to VK at all, when it would really matter...
    Regarding haters.... I believe you confusing the definition of it.. The only hater I see would be you
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  4. #1444
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,803
    This almost makes me want to shoehorn a store helm into a transmog set, almost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Beggars
    Destiny

  5. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Primus View Post
    Me and most players I know ingame, oppose the micro transaction shop. To us its just another hell gate, touch it anymore and hell will brake lose, turning our beloved game into a crap environment where money talks and bullshit walks...

    So reading these news gave us a great idea. From now on, we will votekick/ignore any person that supports this shit. Why ??? because this shop has to close down for game's shake and since we cant force blizz to do so, votekickin is the only option.


    ps for the haters : hate all you want but this is our opinion and we are going all the way!
    Because again, lfr kicks will obviously change blizz's mind about the cash shop and totally NOT cause them to change the way vote kicking works. Whereas simply not buying said helmets yourself will send a far clearer message than griefing those that have.
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

  6. #1446
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    If you think that will actually accomplish anything other than maybe getting you banned after Blizzard gets tired of people sending reports, I have some bad news for you.
    "I see the naive hope in your eyes...
    This twisted world is beyond redemption... beyond the reach of deluded heroes.."

  7. #1447
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    If you think that will actually accomplish anything other than maybe getting you banned after Blizzard gets tired of people sending reports, I have some bad news for you.
    The mentality of some these people just fascinates me do they honestly think they are making ''change'' by doing this? LOL once more all this will do is modify the kick tool more I mean really people

    Hahaha WoW community

    Hahahahahah!!!

    LFR Raid ~

    Guild Group: Holy fuck those 4 people have that shitastic fanboy helm lets kick them
    Other people of the raid: How about Apathy whos afk 99% of the time in the fights look I even have evidence
    Guild Group: Fuck that he/she didn't buy the fan boy helm LET JUSTICE BE SERVED
    Other people of the raid: err... that doesn't make sense
    - You have been removed from the group -

    JUSTICE IS SERVED

    Pathetic hell lower then pathetic.

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    what's stopping you?
    well, up until now, i didn't have a store pet, and i didn't ride my store mounts cause most of them are ugly, cept the bat. but knowing that this puckers so many anuses, well, i just have to do it.

  9. #1449
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,610
    Oh I know what's gonna piss off these people,
    First 5 people who PM me I'll buy one of the 3 hats (or pets/mounts) that you want.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  10. #1450
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Primus View Post
    Me and most players I know ingame, oppose the micro transaction shop. To us its just another hell gate, touch it anymore and hell will brake lose, turning our beloved game into a crap environment where money talks and bullshit walks...

    So reading these news gave us a great idea. From now on, we will votekick/ignore any person that supports this shit. Why ??? because this shop has to close down for game's shake and since we cant force blizz to do so, votekickin is the only option.


    ps for the haters : hate all you want but this is our opinion and we are going all the way!
    I support this. But seriously why not quit the game? Theres almost only fanboys left so theres no hope for improvements. Blizzard is slowly becoming like Greedloft.
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

  11. #1451
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Oh I know what's gonna piss off these people,
    First 5 people who PM me I'll buy one of the 3 hats (or pets/mounts) that you want.
    You just opened up a can of worms rofl
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  12. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    Because again, lfr kicks will obviously change blizz's mind about the cash shop and totally NOT cause them to change the way vote kicking works. Whereas simply not buying said helmets yourself will send a far clearer message than griefing those that have.
    >random guy
    >buys xmog helm
    >wear during LFR
    >get kicked
    >join another LFR
    >get kicked
    >f**k these helms I'm not buying anymore

    That's why you kick them.

  13. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    well, up until now, i didn't have a store pet, and i didn't ride my store mounts cause most of them are ugly, cept the bat. but knowing that this puckers so many anuses, well, i just have to do it.
    You just gona buy that stuff out of spite, I think the point is proven
    Warlock / IA Operative / Wizard / Engineer

  14. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    If you think that will actually accomplish anything other than maybe getting you banned after Blizzard gets tired of people sending reports, I have some bad news for you.
    Maybe sounds good enough to me, since votekicking is 100% legit! Reports like "boohoo they votekicked me without any valid reason", is not enough for ban waves. Its the majority who votekicks, not one person... but between you and me, guess you do understand this

  15. #1455
    Blademaster tobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Well... looking at it from a "ruining others game experience" point of view. Some might actually find it ruin their game experience to all of a sudden see WOW turn into a game where real life money is starting to control how players ingame look.
    In Game LOOK. You said it these helms have no advantage ingame just cosmetic. If someone else's transmog/ look is ruining your gaming experience give up gaming and go for something like fashion shows or hole up in a closet somewhere.

  16. #1456
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Seeing as helm buyers are a very small minority, it is you who ends up filtered out of LFR/LFD, not the addon user.
    Mounts can't be scanned anyway, unless you're sitting on one the moment the addon scans you.
    No the minority will be people who are ass hatted enough to use an addon like that.
    People with helms will still be grouped with people who don't have the addon

  17. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I support this. But seriously why not quit the game? Theres almost only fanboys left so theres no hope for improvements. Blizzard is slowly becoming like Greedloft.
    simply because i love it the way it is and gonna fight to keep it like this.
    Last edited by Darth Primus; 2013-07-20 at 11:42 AM.

  18. #1458
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooch View Post
    That's why you kick them.
    Except that this won't happen.
    People will just mog their helmet to something different before joining LFR and mog it back afterwards. Doesn't even take 2 minutes.

  19. #1459
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Except that this won't happen.
    People will just mog their helmet to something different before joining LFR and mog it back afterwards. Doesn't even take 2 minutes.
    Don't worry his logic will make so much change.

    LOL

  20. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Most of the replies in this thread are nothing but insults and mob mentality:

    "Pathetic losers, bastards, assholes..."

    None of this are valid arguments. And if it would be mirrored we would get things like:

    "People that buy from the itemshop are pathetic losers."

    I'm not sure how people think that could lead to any decent discussion. And well... I guess if it was decent discussion it would not have reached 60 pages anyway, so there's that. Just people raging about some pixel-injustice. :P

    You're trying to imply that the above, bolded isn't happening? Most of the support for what is happening I have seen is "yes that serves them right. Those dumb-asses that bought the store items deserve it!"



    Plus, I believe you're a bit blinded. Why would anyone need a proper counter-argument against this? This isn't a matter of opinion or viewpoints. People doing this are factually childish and petty.


    If you really think that people need to concoct an argument against why you would not harass people and hinder the game-time they spend money on by kicking them over them buying some hat they might like, then perhaps you should really listen to what people said. Chances are that you won't. You'll just name another logical fallacy and change the subject a little to twist and turn away from the truth.


    But that doesn't matter, ser Anarchor. I have still said it. The hypocrisy from you will be a fond memory. :>
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •