Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just witnessed someone getting kicked for having a store helm in LFR yesterday, it's pretty sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why? Should subscriber not have the right to play with ppl that do not pay extra for ingame items ? If they choose so .. whats wrong with that ?
    No, No you don't actually have that right

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbait View Post
    Well put, and as blizzard states with threads of people getting kicked, people agreed to kick. If players don't voice their concerns over things like this, they'll never change. Soon enough Blizzard will be like every Facebook game out there, pay more to get further. It may just be cosmetic now, but these greedy game companies just get greedier. Just wait, next time they announce more subscription losses, they'll also announce a buy gold service, real money Heirlooms and anything else they can exploit.
    Very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    the blues on EU forums are just CMs, basically mods. no Devs post on the EU forums sadly. they might read them, but it would be nice if some of the devs posted on it.
    Watcher posts every now and again if there's something of extreme importance top address. Very rare but it does happen.

Is anyone else totally unsurprised that this is happening in LFR? I mean it seems perfectly consistent with the LFR mentality, which is cut the tall grass low, everyone should be on the same level etc. Of course they're pissed someone has a hat they can't get. These are the same people that ruined raiding just so they didn't feel left out. When anyone does anything special you can expect the LFR group to be up in arms because they're not getting a peice of it handed to them. I think we should ban anyone who doesn't have a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Community with major corporation apogolists..
    I think the word you're looking for is "apologist". And this is the same argument people always use whenever they're mad at Blizzard over something silly and get called on it.

Blizzard is still developing game content for a few games that I'm enjoying quite a lot and while the transmog items are certainly a bit of a cash grab, the negative response from them has been, in my opinion, far over the top. I'm not apologizing for them, because Blizzard has nothing to be sorry for in this case. They are optional vanity items that did not detract in any major way from the content that's already going into the game for subscribers.

The day that they start selling current-Tier gear or the equivalent, then I'll probably raise an eyebrow and start eyeing the Cancel Subscription service since I'm not so keen on Pay to Win scenarios...but then I don't see them doing that anytime soon either since that would ultimately hurt their bottom line rather than bolster it (if you can buy the best gear in the game in a day as opposed to subscribing for months to work towards it, the demand for content would even further outstrip their ability to provide it).

TL;DR Hate the game, not the player. Or something like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    What alot of people don't get is, it's not like on these other games where you buy 1 item, this is a helm that is tied to your whole account, every toon you have or will ever make gets this helm, and imo it's worth those $15.

Anyone that said otherwise is just some poor kid, that isn't allowed to get mums credit card.
    Sig by Safhira

Still got 2 more helmets to go out, you know. To piss off people against them.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Community with major corporation apogolists..
    Have they sold anything at the store that's essential to your raiding/PVP performance yet? No? Then there's nothing to apologize for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    got the firehorns? :P

i mean i totally wouldn't want a pair of those >.>
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving away 3 more items from blizzard store.
    Thank you very much for hooking me up with that helm of winter Huntington, that was very kind of you.

I will wear it proudly and test this whole getting the boot thing as I have been spamming LFR last night and I have not seen one person get hassled or kicked nor have I seen anyone in these 75+ pages post a SS so at least from what i have seen it is just a few childish people trying to stir up things or if it is actually happening it is not common.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

My response might be a little late, maybe somebody have already mentioned this but.

Do you remember the Celestial Steed (TRH, that retarded horse)? Just the label, reminds me of this item.
    Just mentioning, I still don't have an explanation why some people have something against these.
    Last edited by Freeaze; 2013-07-20 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Problem: I have a square peg and a round hole. Peg must fit in hole.
    Solution1: Round off the edges until it fits the desired hole. Solution2: Make the round hole a square.
    People's Perception1: Why didn't you just make both a triangle? Because clearly you're stupid.
    People's Perception2: Obviously you are a moron - rounding edges or making the hole different doesn't change the fact that they didn't fit together in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    This thread has been locked due to its existence.

Deleted
    Well I camped two guys on Isle of Thunder for about two hours last night and both had store helms.

Does that make me a bad person ? Fuck no I'd have camped them anyway.

I can see why people do it, it's a shady buisness model to say the least, but I don't think that "teaching them a leason" in game is the way to go.

I wouldn't mind one if you've still got it. xD

This is not even a big deal. I love how this has gotten so many responses.

It has probably happened a total of twice and both times it was probably 1 guy initiating the vote with everyone blindly clicking yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Have they sold anything at the store that's essential to your raiding/PVP performance yet? No? Then there's nothing to apologize for.
    Do you think p2w is only issue with ingame stores? No, it's blizzard making content not widely availeable to players who alreayd pay for the game + sub..

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Well I camped two guys on Isle of Thunder for about two hours last night and both had store helms.

Does that make me a bad person ? Fuck no I'd have camped them anyway.

I can see why people do it, it's a shady buisness model to say the least, but I don't think that "teaching them a leason" in game is the way to go.
    I'm guessing this happened on a PVP realm? In that case, it's fair game. You're on opposite factions on a server where killing the opposite faction is the main attraction. The problem is the people that misuse the system to grief people on their own faction just because they have an inferiority complex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty amazed some players kick other for buying shit in blizz store.

This is brilliant.

This is a nice answer from the community and i hope it ll go further than kicking them.

There're still some true fan after all.
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2013-07-20 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, thats actually really funny. clever devil. i almost spit my coffee out thinking about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Do you think p2w is only issue with ingame stores? No, it's blizzard making content not widely availeable to players who alreayd pay for the game + sub..
    What specific content have you missed out on because of three helmets being in the store? They were made with one very specific purpose in mind, they would not have been made otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Im pretty amazed some players kick other for buying shit in blizz store.

This is a nice answer from the community and i hope it ll go further than kicking them.

There're still some true fan after all.
    I'm guessing you're one of the people who thinks the community has been going to shit lately?