Page 75 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Allright, all 5 have gone out. Thanks for spreading the troll back to the haters.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

People can spend their $15 however they want. Their vanity items don't affect YOUR gameplay experience.

So why can't I use my votekick however I want? It doesn't affect YOUR gameplay experience.

Deleted
    Where does people get the "they hate because they cant afford it"?

I myself would never buy it because i would hate myself for spending money on crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpally View Post
    Of course they're pissed someone has a hat they can't get.
    I'm sick of seeing this. it's not that people cannot get them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics

10+ Year Old Account
    Why aren't these 'anti-shop' haters joining the G20 protest hippies are targeting much more 'unethical' companies?
    Do u have any idea how ridiculous your arguments sound?
    'its ruining the game's... How? It's less detrimental to the games future and people's experience while playing than the fucking attitudes displayed here.
    If I don't want to breathe in smoke while eating, I don't sit in the smoking section and tell all the smokers to fuck off. You remove yourself from the problems that you can't change, not turn it into everyone else's problem. At least, that's what mature minds do

Most of the against arguements are based on nothing more than speculation. Absolutely none of you have the power to see ahead and accurately say what WILL happen.
    Nothing more than pure guess work

How would u like being kicked from a raid because you weren't wearing one of these Helms?

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    People can spend their $15 however they want. Their vanity items don't affect YOUR gameplay experience.

So why can't I use my votekick however I want? It doesn't affect YOUR gameplay experience.
    What sort of logic is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why? Should subscriber not have the right to play with ppl that do not pay extra for ingame items ? If they choose so .. whats wrong with that ?
    Don't realm and faction transfers give a more tangible ingame benefit to players for money than any amount of cosmetic items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Allright, all 5 have gone out. Thanks for spreading the troll back to the haters.
    oh, guess i didn't get one :P
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    No one really gives a shit about what you do. People just want blizzard to notice the hate for the ingame store.

Deleted
    Still got 2 more helmets to go out, you know. To piss off people against them.
    Thanks for your support! <3
    I will promise to do every wing of LFR at least twice this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    No one really gives a shit about what you do. People just want blizzard to notice the hate for the ingame store.
    Well, you obviously care enough to reply to the post.

Put overpriced items in a game that already had raiders discriminate against "lfr casuals" and a vote kick feature that has been abused by guild groups in LFR and Battlegrounds since it was implemented. What did you think was going to happen? the cashstore will cause nothing but MORE DISCRIMINATION IN GAME

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Where does people get the "they hate because they cant afford it"?
    Good question considering that everyone can afford the helmets. They are $15! That's nothing, seriously. I'm willing to bet that everyone who plays wow spends several times that amount on crap each month.

Taking a break from this rather amusing thread now, see you laters.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

which of you are the equivalent of "white apologist liberal shitheads" defending blizzard and which of you live in reality

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-21 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why? Should subscriber not have the right to play with ppl that do not pay extra for ingame items ? If they choose so .. whats wrong with that ?
    Why should subscribers care? If they don't want to buy from the store it's their choice. Why kick someone because they want to buy these items? People like you make this game suck. Get over yourselves and let people play how they want.

Deleted
    I find it funny that people questions the shophaters mentality.

As i said, i wish i could join you guys to kick these players out but im not giving blizzard anything more.

Bringing something from real world to the game is cheating. You did not earn this item.

No wonder that they were kicked from the game - no one likes to play with cheaters. I would kick them myself if I did lfr with randoms.

Deleted
    Sad thing i would not do, but somehow i understand there "protest". its just 1 of the 2 ways to do it. the other one would be to leave wow and cancel your sub.

so i would choose the second

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post

If you kick my mates when we run LFR together it does affect my gameplay, what the fuck is wrong with you. You try to "get a message to blizzard" by disrupting someones game experience?

This is so pathetic I want to vomit, theres no logic behind this action, its only a vent for the people who hate on the fact that blizzard is starting to sell Transmog Items.

Good grief, I was never that close to an infraction before those helmets appeared and with them a bazillion stupid threads.