Page 78 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    I am a sad little person. Deeply saddened by the path this game is going down, and the company Blizzard is becoming.
    and what is that exactly? a company that makes a game that people like, and gives players what they want? all without adversely effecting players that dont want it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oh, the irony.
    Oh, the irony.

Deleted
    I am a sad little person. Deeply saddened by the path this game is going down, and the company Blizzard is becoming.
    What path? Oh, that path invented by the Chicken Littles of the forum.

Deleted
    Like I said: When you are finished kicking people out of LFR because of it, you might want to start bullying everyone with an iPhone in your school class until they leave.
    This will clearly show Apple that their business practices are wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Like I said: When you are finished kicking people out of LFR because of it, you might want to start bullying everyone with an iPhone in your school class until they leave.
    This will clearly show Apple that their business practices are wrong!
    You don't pay Apple a monthly subscription to use there product.

Are you trying to be stupid or what?

That's the problem. No matter how many times it's rehashed, people refuse to accept that there is more to this game than stats, that there are reasons other than player performance that affects why players view this as fundamentally wrong. It's not even worth reiterating them because I suspect you will just dismiss them out of hand because they are unrelated to DPS stats.
    So you claim to have a list of points to support your argument but you won't actually list them? Awesome argumentation.

Deleted
    Special snowflakes with money should be kicked from LFR instantly!

Its Team Fortress 2 all over again....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    I don't really think you can comprehend the other side of the argument.

In a game that is paid for monthly to be updated we should not have to pay for 'external' items which can be used in-game, it simply leads to blizzard obtaining profits from people who are obsessed with collecting or transmogrification. The correct way to do it is to place those items in-game, and either make them an extremely low drop chance, craftable or obtainable by a specific means which actually is dictated by dedication or time investment within the game.

Tell me, why shouldn't Blizzard have placed the items in game for free? What is your reasoning for them having a legit reason for making them cost a months subcrition? Inb4 HURR DURR it's a business, shut the hell up with that excuse, do you say that when an insurance company tries to rip you off? It seems you guys WANT to be ripped off, you literally bend over and accept it, it's so pathetic.
    Why do you have to buy them?

Making them low drop in game either devalues it for those who paid for it, or devalues the effort those who've put the effort in to farm for it.

These are an expansion of the Collector's Edition items, TCG items, Blizzcon promotional items and other premium vanity items that have been in the game since forever. You have as much reason to buy any of those, as you do these helms. People have been happy to be 'ripped off' for those since day one. If they're happy to be ripped off, and you don't have to be, where is the problem?

10+ Year Old Account

It's a good analogy considering iPhones are twice the price (at the very least) than other smartphones.

They're the same as they were when they introduced the horse. Why are they somehow worse now than they were back then? And if they're so bad, why do you insist on continuing your sub?

And if you don't play anymore, what the hell are you doing spending your time complaining about the game?

Pretty reflective of how bizarrely out of touch with reality and social decency some people are on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangelx View Post
    I bet not one of these whiners have written to Blizzard directly expressing their views.
    That would actually require balls.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really think you can comprehend the other side of the argument.

In a game that is paid for monthly to be updated we should not have to pay for 'external' items which can be used in-game, it simply leads to blizzard obtaining profits from people who are obsessed with collecting or transmogrification. The correct way to do it is to place those items in-game, and either make them an extremely low drop chance, craftable or obtainable by a specific means which actually is dictated by dedication or time investment within the game.

Tell me, why shouldn't Blizzard have placed the items in game for free? What is your reasoning for them having a legit reason for making them cost a months subcrition? Inb4 HURR DURR it's a business, shut the hell up with that excuse, do you say that when an insurance company tries to rip you off? It seems you guys WANT to be ripped off, you literally bend over and accept it, it's so pathetic.
    When Blizzard starts selling raid access in the store, you have a point about the subscription. Until then, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why? Should subscriber not have the right to play with ppl that do not pay extra for ingame items ? If they choose so .. whats wrong with that ?
    Yeah, they do. The correct way to do it is to right click your portrait and select leave group. Those players that kick people for stupid reasons like this should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooch View Post
    >random guy
    >buys xmog helm
    >wear during LFR
    >get kicked
    >join another LFR
    >get kicked
    >f**k these helms I'm not buying anymore

That's why you kick them.
    This also might work to make wait times for tickets over a week, cause blizzard are dealing with all the people kicked for buying the helms in queue first. So you may be right if you want to make people quit to send blizzard a message, others that don't even care about this will quit over waiting that long

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the fact that we're asking them to make needed improvements to the game and all they do is ignore us and do what they want.

On my way to queue up and VK all the helms I see.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangelx View Post
    You are a sad little person.

I haven't been kicked yet, I guess they don't want to kick the top player in the raid.
    I very much doubt it's happening in more than isolated cases. Most of the player base probably doesn't care one way or the other.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

You pay to use it to call people and whatnot, don't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    If cosmetic hats are making people act this irrationally and immaturely and people are so upset about 3 flipping hats, then maybe it time for a breather. You know, like soltaire or sudoku, something to help relax...