Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    LOL banned. Too adorable. There have been blue posts linked in this very thread with Blizzards stance on the matter. If someone looks at you funny and you initiate a votekick and the raid kicks them that is allowed. It's majority rules. You don't need a reason, as long as most of the group agrees Blizzard is fine with it. There is NOTHING you can do to stop this.
    Ah, the justification for bullying.

Trust me when I say no-one will take you seriously when you come crying with problems. You'll be laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    I wonder, would you be so amused if you were kicked from a raid for NOT having one of those helmets? Or for using a transmog set that people disliked?

I bet you'd go crying instantly about how unfair it is. All bullies do when the tables are turned.
    Well If we lived in backwards world then I'm sure a lot of things would be different. But we don't so your entire hypothetical diatribe is ....yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    It has nothing to do with defending blizzard. It's about defending the players that you people harrass.
    I never mentioned defending the players did I? No, I'ms peaking of people purely defending Blizzard tooth and nail. People can mask it behind "Oh I'm not, I'm defending the player not Blizzard." which if it were true, the general statement would be "While I disagree with he cash store, you shouldn't do this to fellow players." but it generally is "That's pathetic. It's only a $15 helm.". Just keep in mind, I'm not speaking directly at you in this statement, I haven't seen your opinion so please take no offense, this thread increased a whole lot over night.

That's how every thread ends..... Neither side ever concedes.
    That's the problem, everyone arguing with each other who should be right. It shouldn't come to that, it should basically be "Give your opinion and move on." not "This is why I'm right and open your mouth so I can shove it down your F'in throat!". Before people post, their opinions are generally formed, there's no sense repeating oneself over and over again thinking they are going to convince anyone of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Vote kick is the means by which we ignore you. We want you out so we vote kick you out (kinda the reason vote kick is there, to get rid of the people who would otherwise disturb my play experience).

And before you ask, the reason it would disturb my play experience is because I don't like them. Why would I play with people I dont like? lol
    Wow, you're an entitled jerk aren't you? If you were in my guild I'd kick you out so damn fast your eyeballs would still be spinning.

I would support this, but since we can't mount up in lfr we'll have to keep kicking people with helmets. And to people saying this will die down and we'll get tired of foaming at the mouth soon you're entirely correct. However, you do know Blizzard isn't done. In the next few weeks you're going to see something worse than the helmets, be it weapons or tokens or profession boosts. Then the anger will start right back up again.

LOL banned. Too adorable. There have been blue posts linked in this very thread with Blizzards stance on the matter. If someone looks at you funny and you initiate a votekick and the raid kicks them that is allowed. It's majority rules. You don't need a reason, as long as most of the group agrees Blizzard is fine with it. There is NOTHING you can do to stop this.
    Not everyone is as smart as simply just votekicking the people with the items. Tons of them will definitely harrass people about them enough to warrant the bans.

Ah, the justification for bullying.

Trust me when I say no-one will take you seriously when you come crying with problems. You'll be laughed at.
    LOL I get it.

Your one of those people that seems to think "what comes around goes around" well buddy.....you got a lot of life to learn about lol.

Clearly it's only players who support the Cash shop who are bothered by this news.

I don't get why you are bothered though, people don't want to play with you. It's as simple as that.
    It'd be like if someone in your raid group was playing poorly or there was an "elitist" in your group.
    You don't want to play with those players.

This has always existed why be upset about it now? Oh because this time you're the one being kicked.
    No sympathy.

Vote kick is the means by which we ignore you. We want you out so we vote kick you out (kinda the reason vote kick is there, to get rid of the people who would otherwise disturb my play experience).

And before you ask, the reason it would disturb my play experience is because I don't like them. Why would I play with people I dont like? lol
    You seem to put a lot of focus and attention towards people you say you want to ignore. I don't think you really understand what ignoring means.

Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    Clearly it's only players who support the Cash shop who are bothered by this news.

I don't get why you are bothered though, people don't want to play with you. It's as simple as that.
    It'd be like if someone in your raid group was playing poorly or there was an "elitist" in your group.
    You don't want to play with those players.

This has always existed why be upset about it now? Oh because this time you're the one being kicked.
    No sympathy
    Yap, nailed it.

I just want to add that it's completely adorable that the crowd has adopted this stance of "It's player harassment!" LOL...simply adorable.

I wonder, would you be so amused if you were kicked from a raid for NOT having one of those helmets? Or for using a transmog set that people disliked?

I bet you'd go crying instantly about how unfair it is. All bullies do when the tables are turned.
    I jst want to comment on getting kicked for a transmog set no one liked: This has actually happened to me in LFD/LFR and a BG. I thought all accounts were amusing. My Rogue (Blood elf) wears a Barbaric Loincloth and a Barbaric Harness as his transmog at random times because I enjoy the reactions I get. It didn't bother me nay, of course this isn't really related to the topic, I just found it funny that you brought that up.

Not everyone is as smart as simply just votekicking the people with the items. Tons of them will definitely harrass people about them enough to warrant the bans.
    All I've seen in the ones we votekicked were a few players doing /spit before the votekick went off. Again, typing /spit is not bannable.

Wow, you're an entitled jerk aren't you? If you were in my guild I'd kick you out so damn fast your eyeballs would still be spinning.
    What did he write wrong? Or do you like to play with people whom you don't like?

I think it's stupid to kick someone for no other reason than wearing one of these. Petty and childish.

That's a bizzare way of looking at it. Its still paying money for items you can't get any other way in-game.

Its a pitiful excuse to cover up the fact you weren't bothered about it before it was 'cool' to do so.
    Who's to say I haven't been bothered by it since they introduced the in game store with pets and then mounts?
    And I could care less if something was 'cool' to do it. If I have an opinion, dammit I am going to express it however and whenever I want to. Not wait until it's 'cool' to do so, like you probably do with other trends.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

This is so fucked up as it can be. Don't like the items? Don't buy it. Don't like the heading Blizzard is taking (yeah, GOD FORBID a company is trying to make money)? Do what a NORMAL, SANE person would do. Cancel your sub and quit the game, instead of sitting on a fan site's forum and talking about armageddon.
    Are you for real? There are better things in THE REAL WORLD to focus on, than some fucking pixels in a computer game. Maybe you should get some time off WoW and go out and get some sun?? You know, that shiny thing up in the sky, shining through your window?

You seem to put a lot of focus and attention towards people you say you want to ignore. I don't think you really understand what ignoring means.
    About as much attention as it takes to click a couple buttons. Much easier then the alternative, having that person around as a reminder to just how far low blizzard has sunk? No thanks , out of sight out of mind. Don't like it? Not my prob's bro, go reque for another group lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I've seen in the ones we votekicked were a few players doing /spit before the votekick went off. Again, typing /spit is not bannable.
    The ones we kicked went like this.

Raid: Wow you brought that helm from the cash shop? Fail
    Derp: U poor bro?
    System: Derp has been removed from group

I really wonder How many kicks it will take to get it through these types of peoples heads.

That being an ass will get you kicked.
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-07-20 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    I never mentioned defending the players did I? No, I'ms peaking of people purely defending Blizzard tooth and nail. People can mask it behind "Oh I'm not, I'm defending the player not Blizzard." which if it were true, the general statement would be "While I disagree with he cash store, you shouldn't do this to fellow players." but it generally is "That's pathetic. It's only a $15 helm.". Just keep in mind, I'm not speaking directly at you in this statement, I haven't seen your opinion so please take no offense, this thread increased a whole lot over night.

That's the problem, everyone arguing with each other who should be right. It shouldn't come to that, it should basically be "Give your opinion and move on." not "This is why I'm right and open your mouth so I can shove it down your F'in throat!". Before people post, their opinions are generally formed, there's no sense repeating oneself over and over again thinking they are going to convince anyone of anything.

Well I personally think it is pathetic that people are getting upset over someone buying a 15$ helm, but that doesn't mean I'm defending blizzard. I think anyone getting upset over what someone else does with their own stuff as petty and pathetic. Oh I'm not taking offense, I was just point out your statements were a little too generalized. Most people don't know how to have intellectual conversation like that, because they can't control their own emotions and the topic is just too polarizing. Unfortunately there's nothing that's going to fix that when you have unrestricted access to it.

About as much attention as it takes to click a couple buttons. Much easier then the alternative, having that person around as a reminder to just how far low blizzard has sunk? No thanks , out of sight out of mind. Don't like it? Not my prob's bro, go reque for another group lol.
    What I told the last person I kicked for having one of these helmets after they started harassing me and then they shut up.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

If I was in your guild I would of already used it as a stepping stone towards the better guilds. I would of revolver doored your shit guild so fast your head would be spinning.

Heres the thing about being a good player, its a players market. Good players are a commodity in demand lol. Shit guilds are a dime a dozen.