Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Like I said before, it's asshole behavior and not the right way to approach this, but I really do wonder - what is? Blizzard claims that they put the items there because of player feedback (right..) yet now, the forums ARE actually on fire about these items, their ridiculous prices etc. If they are indeed taking notes, then there will be an announcement about changes to this, if not, then I will start seeing Blizzard as a newborn monster that disregards player feedback and just does whatever the hell it feels like. I'm sure the psychopathic suits at EA would approve of this existence, and the gaming industry will just keep getting worse and worse thanks to companies like these.

Anyway, this whole thing is saddening, and it sucks how the community is getting divided because of it, but what where they expecting when they implemented such a shop into a Pay to Play game? It will keep getting worse as they are adding new things, the stigma will keep growing.
    I applaud this post. Very well thought out.

Contribute if you're going to post, please
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-20 at 09:20 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Go use [Hide] and stay in the corner.
    I use [auto attack AFK mode watch youtube] in LFR on my lock with no consequences /dances no really nobody really says anything now when I put this helm on...maybe it will change

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No, that you're not supposed to gain anything ingame by using unfair or unethical means, like cash.
    Lemme guess, your parents still pay your subscription fee right? 'Cause that's the only reason I see for posting a comment as ludicrously ignorant as this. Some people work hard for their cash, and who fucking cares if they spend it on pretty pixels that aren't affecting anybody at all? If I wanted to spend my dough on cutesy shit (which I don't, by the by, the by) then that is my prerogative. It's not like I'm paying to have some sort of advantage over everybody else.

I dunno, maybe you think micro-transactions for cosmetic items is the gateway to pay2win or something? Well that's what people said four years ago when the pet store opened up. There's no way to know for certain if that will ever happen, and if it does you've got full rights to protest that. However; thinking it's okay to screw other people over because you- in your opinion- believe that people who spend money on harmless luxuries are wrong, is ignorant, unjustified and morally sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    But lets say, you really enjoy the food at this restaurant that charges for condiments, you just don't approve of them charging for them. If you let them know this, maybe they will change it and you will have no qualms about still eating there and giving them your money.
    Then picket. And tell people entering and leaving why you care. And then leave them alone. If you're really really put out, give up on the restaurant.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Pfft. Genuine LFR trolls are already very good at preventing kicks since triggering combat and not letting it end is trivial. It can take a half an hour to kick a real disruptive troll if they do it right.
    Very accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Blizz has had these premium vanity items since day one with its sub fee.

Zergling
    Mini Diablo

in vanillia wow there was no limitless digital collectors edition, that was limited to the amount of people who could get ahold of the physical boxed copy

They sell those pets to NO ONE now, not everyone 24/7, limited to those that could find it

know what though? i assume you're the type that will say change with the times or be left behind, then maybe the blizzard vp never should've said what he did in 2008

of course this is a discussion forum, if every thread said "vote with your wallet, not your opinion" no threads would exist

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten ridiculous after 124 pages with the back and forth insults and general rudeness.