State of shadow priest in 5.3

Hi, Im trying to do some arena from a dps point of view. I have played healers since BC (Shaman, druid, priest).
    Currently playing disc priest but is not so fun any more because I'm full Tyra gear.
    Never played shadow b4 and want to know how good are they in 5.3 arena and rbg.

I had never played a dps on arena before.
    Currently have
    90 shaman
    90 druid
    90 priest

and all 3 are healers in pvp

*Tumble weed rolls across*
    *omnious bird screetch*

i think the lack of posts may answer you question.

They took a huge nerf bat to utility, so most OP comps became normalized. This will only apply for high end rating, if you are >1650 wont matter that you are a Spriest. Above that, you will start feeling the pain of losing those abilities that they lost ie: Void Shift
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Basically you will need a class with you that can root and slow so you wont get trained. Spriest lack the initial burst so you got to get your mindblast stack up to burst, and have to execute your silence and fears well to down a healer. Other then that 2s/ will not be your friend unless you go with someone that can peel well 3s/ your limited what you can run with RBGs/ most teams would replace with a lock.

SP's are fine right now, they're just overshadowed by other OP classes. Their buff will be other classes getting nerfed. Cuz if they get a direct buff, they will be right back at where they use to be - the best class in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    SP's are fine right now, they're just overshadowed by other OP classes. Their buff will be other classes getting nerfed. Cuz if they get a direct buff, they will be right back at where they use to be - the best class in the game.
    So SPs being buffed would mean getting all melee nerfed, cause spriests are melee pinatas right now.
    Last edited by mmoc1e03db41d6; 2013-07-21 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted
    So SPs being buffed would mean getting all melee nerfed, cause spriests are melee pinatas right now.
    More or less all casters are with the insane state of hunter/melee teams.