Holy Paldins and haste 5.4

•General
    •Sanctity of Battle now also affects the cooldown of Holy Shock.

•Talents
    •Sacred Shield for Holy Paladins can now be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana, and has a 10-second cooldown.

•Selfless Healer in addition to its current effects, now also causes Judgment to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of Selfless Healer now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Divine Light, Flash of Light, and Holy Radiance.

With sanctity of battle now reducing cd on holy shock and judgment now gaining holy power with the selfless healer buff . Will we be stacking haste in 5.4?

Thoughts because I would really like to know as I'm on the verge of dropping holy for prot.
    I QQ at QQers who QQ about people QQing

Deleted
    Mastery was only effective because of our finishers(EF only).The current state of EF in the 5.4 PTR is:USELESS.
    Without our EF our mastery is almost surely not going to be the stat we go for.Haste alternatively is a good stat,it works well with SS and will make our combo point gains a lot more efficient than they currently are,which is somethat that was previously a problem with Hpalas.But in a raid scenario,with monks and druids,our haste wouldn't be very effective.Paladins are looking to be the weakest class in SoO progress the way things are right now.Fastening our HP gain and reducing the amount of mana we require to recieve it isn't really helpful when our finishers are batshit.This change would be appreciated back in cata with the T11 version of HR,but not today.Overall we would alternatively be going for haste with this buff but it would mean little since our EF is useless and our LOD/WOG are just as bad.Our mastery was the key to our success along with EF,with EF gone we have no reason to spec mastery so we are going for haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't think it will change much, Paladins will still prefer Mastery; please read the topic that is already open.

Deleted
    I personally don't think it will change much.

Unless we get a significant mana buff we won't be able to sustain with a haste focused build, it will at most skew the priority in favour of Spirit > Mastery ≥ Haste > Crit

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello! Please use this already existing thread which extensively covers the topic. If you have any further questions, feel free to discuss there!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature