Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Might be a completely different system. That one tech is there doesn't mean that the one you need is there as well.
    I really sincerely doubt it's a tech problem, just a "well we want players to make choices hurhurhur!" issue.
    Look! Words!

I still think their should be a skin catalogue, where you de-construct items do unlock their skins on a list to be used for x-mog. A few people have said 'then people will ninja gear to de-construct for their alts mog'. Make it so you have to be able to use the item to de-construct it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

It's silly. On the one side they implement many items with every patch for players to collect and have fun with. Don't see another reason why you would get items like the Cremating Torch and Totem of Harmony to players after the quest is done. They even implemented a bunch of rares with special items, but don't want us to actually collect those. On the other side they don't give us anything to store those items.
    I still have every slot filled with 26 slot bags, because I just don't have the gold to get the 28 slotters, nor do I want to pay 2k per slot... Just implementing bigger bags until a better solution is found seems the only option for now.

As a warrior with dungeon 2 set and the items required to do the quests to upgrade it from dungeon 1 set, tier 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, AQ set, ZG set, accompanying weapons, Adorned Seal of Ascension (aka the UBRS key), Onyxia attunement necklace and dragon disguise, what ever the Maraudon teleport staff is called i have that too, Raid reputation rings (AQ, Karazhan, Hyjal, ICC) numerous transformation vanity items, archaeology vanity items, items from removed quest chains/dungeons you can get any more (Argent Dawn Commendation, Agent of Nozdormu badge, Scepter of the shifting sands), Archmage vargath staff, Shadowmourne and it's additional loot box items, Sulfuras, Thunderfury, 1 warglaive (MH refuses to drop) no thori'dal yet either, plus all the new stuff we got in MOP leveling up, even with 26 slot bags in the bank and void storage I still run out of inventory space.

Course if tabards were on a drop down menu or something there would be an extra 40 or so inventory slots I'd have.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Course if tabards were on a drop down menu or something there would be an extra 40 or so inventory slots I'd have.
    I solved that part by selling all the tabards that only cost gold. Still leaves a decent amount of tabards in the bank, but not 40 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Boblet View Post
    You can go even further than that, there's only a handful of tabards that can't be restored from the tabard vendor.
    Do you know of a list somewhere, would hate myself if I deleted one that couldn't be restored. I'm guessing that tabards like the Sporeggar one can't be restored and you need to collect items again to get it?

All in good time! eventually there will be more than needed amounts of space and it will be a hell of a lot cheaper! - just an opinion.