Steam summer sale question

Well, long story short, this year I thought I'd start buying games instead of pirating them (yeah, I know, I'm a douchebag) because, well, I honestly didn't have the money to buy them before. So far I'm loving this steam summer sale and I thought about buying Skyrim legendary edition. It's now 40% off, any idea if it'll go any lower than that? Cause if it's gonna drop to like 75%, I'm gonna be all over it.

it's 40% off of an already lowered price, so keep that in mind. If you see a sale in flash sales or daily sale, you won't see it lower at any time during the summer sale.

Most of the time when an item is on a flash or daily sale its not going to get any cheaper. Also, you could of just asked in the steam summer sale thread instead of making a new one.

Ok, I see. Just bought it. Even 40% off is pretty much a steal. But the scotsman in me is always looking for better deals.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rule of steam, is only buy if it is a flash sale, a community's choice, or it is 75% or higher.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, this has nothing to do with WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a pretty big discussion going on this in the VG section: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arts-11th-July