Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah it most certainly is large. And filled to the brim with elites.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ plus there are a ton of nooks and crannys to explore that the map doesnt show that adds to the size. I feel like if they would have added 4 or 5 dailys it would have been perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post

Nice videos KrazyK, loved the commentary. At start of the first video I thought it was Crendor though I hope you're going to make other videos, I enjoy them
    Well...my intent isn't to advertise my channel on here, but I do have other videos on my channel that you can find. I do almost strictly lore-based stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow i just watched the video..... You have an awesome voice for youtube.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2013-07-21 at 06:27 AM.

I mean the start of the island is small, like the distance between the camps and how 4 of the world bosses are practically next to each other, I just feel like it's too close

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I mean the start of the island is small, like the distance between the camps and how 4 of the world bosses are practically next to each other, I just feel like it's too close
    Well their lore justification is that they only just returned to the Island after it randomly reappeared, so the Pandaren/August Celestials/ect haven't had time to reclaim the rest of the island yet. So I guess it makes sense that the safest places are closest together? I donno.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Oh wow i just watched the video..... You have an awesome voice for youtube.
    Hah, well thank you. I guess we are our own harshest critics, aye? For a good few months before I actually started making videos I hated the sound of my voice and couldn't bring myself to start recording stuff. I still do kind of feel that way. Thanks for the compliment though!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-07-21 at 06:47 AM.

Nice. Thanks for sharing the video!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well their lore justification is that they only just returned to the Island after it randomly reappeared, so the Pandaren/August Celestials/ect haven't had time to reclaim the rest of the island yet. So I guess it makes sense that the safest places are closest together? I donno.

Hah, well thank you. I guess we are our own harshest critics, aye? For a good few months before I actually started making videos I hated the sound of my voice and couldn't bring myself to start recording stuff. I still do kind of hate listening to my own voice.
    I hate my voice 2. Any lore you know of why the island would just reappear all of a sudden? Also why would the isle of thunder appear out of nowhere 2?

Sure thing. I love pictures and all, but its a bit harder to piece together how the actual island looks. And since I was recording stuff on the PTR for the lore parts of my channel anyway, I decided to do so just to look around the island as well.

I know there are a few places left to look, so I might end up recording that stuff, but I'm not sure yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I hate my voice 2. Any lore you know of why the island would just reappear all of a sudden? Also why would the isle of thunder appear out of nowhere 2?
    Isle of Thunder was always there, at least that is what the Vol'jin book claims. The general consensus was just that it was abandoned.

The Timeless Isle isn't really given an explanation as to WHY it has shown up. I'm not sure if they will ever tell us, since it seems like there really isn't a lot of story that happens there.

The Island shows up, quite literally most of Pandaria decides to go see it. Horde, Alliance, Wrathion, Pandaren, August Celestials, Jinyu, Hozen, Yaungol, ect. It apparently is stuck in time as the sun does not move while on the island. And it has special type of currency that also has the same properties as the island. Coins. Wrathion is interested in them because he believes it has something to do with time traveling magic.

That's about all we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm awaiting it's release. Seems like a cool place to be. That and the RP and immersion factor is nice.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I just kind of want another hub as well. Durotar would be perfect to have another "temporary" phased area. (In addition to what there already is)

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what would have been cool. If Dalaran moved above Durotar and was a daily questing zone for horde and alliance. Jaina would allow us in Dal under supervision and there would be no pvp except for in the sewers.

I initially thought Dalaran would have been floated over to Durotar to serve as the Alliance's base, but Blizzard apparently is content with showing no initiation to the invasion of Orgrimmar and just saying "it started" after we enter the raid.

Disappointing to say the least.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    "Aaaaaaaaaaaand heeeeere weeeee goooooooooo!"
    I lol'd, then i saw "Aaaaand herrrrrrrrre we are!" and saw the skely's then a laughed really hard Best giggle all day, tyvm for that, and the rest of the video, very informative thanks
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    "Aaaaaaaaaaaand heeeeere weeeee goooooooooo!"
    I lol'd, then i saw "Aaaaand herrrrrrrrre we are!" and saw the skely's then a laughed really hard Best giggle all day, tyvm for that, and the rest of the video, very informative thanks
    Thanks for the kind words