Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post

Edit: Picture in question that everyone refers to.

Taking a second look on it... It seems to be 70% accurate now keep in mind guys that cataclysm was in developement when wrath was still in beta and in an interview with blizzard im not sure whether it was a year ago or not that they have planned 3 expansions ahead already. Possibly so we have 2 scenarios as a next expansion but before I go into detail they might aswell expand an idea I mean look at pandaria it was originally planned to be 1-10 but later on turned as an expansion itself. As for cataclysm the choices that were taken where: gilneas,grim batol(done as a dungeon), broken isles (goblin starting area),The maelstrom, Deepholme,skywall (uldum+dungeons and raids most possibly),Abyssal maw (although scrapped, but we got the zone which is vash'jir but possible return) and the firelands which turned out as a raid.

Now the first next expansion scenario would be the emerald dream consisting of these zones in the plane set excluding hiji and pandaria along with cata areas and it might be merged with the burning legion.

The second scenario as a next expansion would be the south seas in the maelstrom set just taking out these areas. I think it should be accurate as I've mentioned before that blizzard plans ahead for their expansions but I'm most likely sure that it will be a burning legion one due to wrathion predicting things that azeroth is being invaded and things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Taking a second look on it... It seems to be 70% accurate now keep in mind guys that cataclysm was in developement when wrath was still in beta and in an interview with blizzard im not sure whether it was a year ago or not that they have planned 3 expansions ahead already. Possibly so we have 2 scenarios as a next expansion but before I go into detail they might aswell expand an idea I mean look at pandaria it was originally planned to be 1-10 but later on turned as an expansion itself. As for cataclysm the choices that were taken where: gilneas,grim batol(done as a dungeon), broken isles (goblin starting area),The maelstrom, Deepholme,skywall (uldum+dungeons and raids most possibly),Abyssal maw (although scrapped, but we got the zone which is vash'jir but possible return) and the firelands which turned out as a raid.

Now the first next expansion scenario would be the emerald dream consisting of these zones in the plane set excluding hiji and pandaria along with cata areas and it might be merged with the burning legion.

The second scenario as a next expansion would be the south seas in the maelstrom set just taking out these areas. I think it should be accurate as I've mentioned before that blizzard plans ahead for their expansions but I'm most likely sure that it will be a burning legion one due to wrathion predicting things that azeroth is being invaded and things like that.
    The only reason it has SOME accuracy is because it was released AFTER most of that content was out. And the rest, the names are there because they existed in WoW lore already. This has been explained thoroughly in this thread enough times.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

i remember this doing the rounds in Allakazam YEEAAARSSSS ago. To the point of me feeling awfully nostalgic.

this is a very old and out dated plan and became increasingly irrelevant over the years. You can see parts of their plan change into what we got, some never come, and some replaced with what we got instead.

It is no longer dependable.

This was a raw list and was subject to change over the months and years as things shifted, new ideas came about and new needs rose that did not align with this plan.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    The only reason it has SOME accuracy is because it was released AFTER most of that content was out. And the rest, the names are there because they existed in WoW lore already. This has been explained thoroughly in this thread enough times.
    Offnote I just imagined that hitler video with him being presented the list :P

10+ Year Old Account
    good imagination u got but.. if there were leaked info i dont think a thread on MMO-champ would have it first

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Offnote I just imagined that hitler video with him being presented the list :P
    That's pretty much how I get whenever I see the list. True story.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp0405 View Post
    Originally a blue post back in '08
    That's old information. Blizzard changed their plans after WotLK. Cataclysm and Pandaria are barely mentioned in that blue-post. Only a small fraction of that list actually got worked out on these 2 expansions. The next expansion can be anything still, though I suppose a tiny fraction of their old post could be implemented in the next expansion. (As in 1 of the zones mentioned and nothing more.) It doesn't even have to mean that the next expansion is even slightly focused on the Burning Legion at all.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100 "

Seems legit....lets do Cata again
    No god no lets forget that terrible place even happen ( Except Deepholm deepholm was fucking amazing )

No god no lets forget that terrible place even happen ( Except Deepholm deepholm was fucking amazing )
    Deepholme made me wanna eat it. I have this weird thing where I want to eat crystals and mercury, even though one would fuck up my teeth and the other one would kill me.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We determined years ago that this "leaked info" is fake. You're citing an expansion list released during Wrath beta that actually got everything post-wrath WRONG.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how the Skywall looked... sadly it was a raid...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    this!

I don't know the exact year, but the list is definitely older than TBC, which it predicted very accurate. Blizz changed some of their plans over the years, but at least the sequence/sets are still accurate.
    So why can't I quest in Skywall?

The. List. Is. FAKE.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Here's another indicator that this list is a massive fake: If it really was from 2004, then it would have listed the Pandaren as part of the "Draenor Set" since they were originally planned to be the Alliance race for TBC.

Deleted
    Mhm, 3rd thread like this I have seen in a week.. 3rd thread with no source attached to it in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I guess Blizz was so busy they just decided to skip 91-95? These threads just need to stop, I don't get the inherit need to troll and spew b.s
    There's tons of reasons to say "this isn't real" Missing information in NOT one of them. It just means that the person leaking the info doesn't have access to everything.