Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Nope. Maybe if this game didn't have something called a global cooldown and the ability to strafe. If any keybinders have a dk and would like to take our gear off and head to a target dummy I'd be more than willing to school them. If there were no global cd you might have an argument.
    See now you're being ridiculous.... a target dummy doesn't fight back or have mechanics you have to deal with. The fact is, whether you want to admit it or not, you would be far more effective not looking where you're clicking instead of at the action. Not being FORCED to have your pointer in a specific place to do a skill opens up awareness significantly. You can live in fantasy land if you wish, but my statement still stands....if you took a clone of YOU, and had them keybind, they would outperform you, whether it be taking less damage, handling mechanics better, or straight up damage done as a result of the others...

clicking warlock makes me want to rip my eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedros View Post
    clicking warlock makes me want to rip my eyes out.
    Sry the bandwagon is now full, go elsewhere...i hear the 'instore' bandwagon still has spaces if you wanna try that.

Also im a clicking warlock and ive killed Ra-den....have you?

Deleted
    this is funny to read everyone arguing about clicking/binding. its PVE don't matter what u do its easy content. go click in pvp. then we can see what is better rofl. GL with that

Quote Originally Posted by orobully View Post
    this is funny to read everyone arguing about clicking/binding. its PVE don't matter what u do its easy content. go click in pvp. then we can see what is better rofl. GL with that

There are very high rated people that clicks, and i mean really high.

Also PvP is also quite easy.

Quote Originally Posted by orobully View Post
    A friend of mine got Gladiator multiple seasons without ever using hotkeys besides movement keys. You can also click in PvP. I play better with the use of hotkeys, but they are not needed to be successful in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Seems people found a new thing to complain about...

"Proving grounds will be bad because raids might want me to prove I'm good at my role..."

Jeesum crow...

What? Are the raid PuGs supposed to take someone because "ehse a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything?"

Even if the "link gold proving grounds to get into my PuG" prediction does prove true, it seems there's a pretty straightforward way to rectify it... instead of finding yourself in some catch-22 situation as is the case now with PuG achievements, you can either nut up or shut up for your gold ranking...
    Problem is this will take all the overkill expectations even further, ive seen people demanding 520 ilvl + achievement for MSV normal, after this they will demand 520 ilvl + achievement and AT LEAST proving grounds gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Click click click click... Oh lawdy lawd...!
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    That warlock clicking in the video. Im dying.
    People really need to stop this.
    Ive seen people click and keyboardturn in pvp... AND WIN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    A friend of mine got Gladiator multiple seasons without ever using hotkeys besides movement keys. You can also click in PvP. I play better with the use of hotkeys, but they are not needed to be successful in WoW.
    People need to talk down to others to feel like they are better
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes do clicks due to laziness to keybinds and I'm still alive in Warcraft, problem haters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I click and I rank. I guarantee I can pull more dps than than the ones whining about it above me.
    You must have been quite a liability during progression. How can you possibly keep track of everything on screen, move and click abilities at the same time?

Answer: You can't.

This is why wow stinks now, no talent is needed these days... it's sad really. Blizz totally lost their balance and made all clases so alike that it's not even fun.
    Hopefully their new mmo will be better, wow has reached an end for lot of us who appriciate the quality games. Dunno if it is blizz who lacks ideas or if the kids have whined enough about the difficulty of the game? But making games easier will make all the good players dissappear, but what makes the most money seems to be the way for alot of games these days. Where is the quality?
    Last edited by Walinch; 2013-07-22 at 11:22 AM.

All of those warlock gates on Empress is really funny!

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    You must have been quite a liability during progression. How can you possibly keep track of everything on screen, move and click abilities at the same time?

Answer: You can't.
    Answer: stop being bad

Using the gates for the tank rotation was genious. Also, it was fun seeing the bosses melt, Windlord in particular was just ridiculous.
    Well done! When are we getting the ToES video?