Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    But, but .... if DKs and 'locks can do it why there is no "Druid only" Heart of Fear raid????

A class with 4 different roles/spec yet it had not been done???

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Its rather distracting to have a mouse cursor constantly hover around at the bottom half of the screen, regardless how people think about 'clickers'.
    I take it you never watch vids with healer POV involved then. Richadi does fine and I imagine that he is better progressed than most of the people here whinging about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    But, but .... if DKs and 'locks can do it why there is no "Druid only" Heart of Fear raid????

A class with 4 different roles/spec yet it had not been done???
    Because there is nothing interesting in 25 druids, pals or monks if they can choose heal spec.

The mana tea nerf makes me sad and I hope they fix it. As a healer on several different toons I'm well aware that spirit is the mandatory stat ever since they decided to make healers drain mana like an uncapped fire hydrant. I stack spirit like mad - however it tends to cause problems until you've amassed a large amount of higher level gear.

Perhaps I'm just not playing MW correctly - and I know that my toon needs a lot of upgrades and stuff...but she can blow thru mana like there's no tomorrow!! Nerfing the tea because of fucking PvP is just LOVELY. Or not. It's bad enough that mana tea is on a timer. Now they want it to regen less mana. Not cool.

I seriously wish they'd just implement different values for things PvE vs PvP. Too many numbers my ass. Anyone with half a brain that plays this game remembers a billion different number situations as it is. If you choose to split your time between the two it'll be second nature. "In PvE my mana tea regens X% and in PvP my mana tea only regens Y%." Not hard.

this is more impressive than the dks because i know a good 5-10-of were blood with blood worm healing for like 200k+

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Seems people found a new thing to complain about...

"Proving grounds will be bad because raids might want me to prove I'm good at my role..."

Jeesum crow...

What? Are the raid PuGs supposed to take someone because "ehse a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything?"

Even if the "link gold proving grounds to get into my PuG" prediction does prove true, it seems there's a pretty straightforward way to rectify it... instead of finding yourself in some catch-22 situation as is the case now with PuG achievements, you can either nut up or shut up for your gold ranking...
    Yeah, proving grounds is a huge leap ahead of when they just checked gearscore. I don´t know how anyone can complain about ´omg, this PUG wants me to have proved myself a bit´. Using gearscore was bad because you didn´t know if the person was gifted gear on one hand, and on the other hand really good players on alts maybe didn´t have the gear yet. With proving grounds, gear is normalized so all players will be on equal footing as far as their ability to prove they are worthy of getting added to the pug.

From what I understand, Flex modes will not be out for a few weeks after 5.4 launches, which gives everyone a few weeks to get their proving ground medals before the pugging starts, if they want to pug.

That Frost Mastery is very cool. Would love to see more like that!

Man, I want DK masteries to be that interesting. Dang Blizz and their love of mages!

Quote Originally Posted by Begpo View Post
    Because there is nothing interesting in 25 druids, pals or monks if they can choose heal spec.
    It is having the heal and tank spec that would be boring. In Vanilla there was an all Druid Onyxia raid that happened a couple weeks before the all Priest Onyxia raid. Needless to say the Druid one didn't get much attention while the Priest one was thought to be a great achievement.

Alliance players that are hostile with the Steamwheedle Cartel should no longer be immediately attacked by Ratchet Bruisers when teleporting into Ratchet from Shrine of Seven Stars.
    THANK GOD. Ive had to spam my bubble keybind upon loading to survive.

The good thing about SoO with the normal raid ilvl higher then current heroic is guilds "should" be able to go clean up any bosses they are unable to do currently.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    That's a real cool story. However the fact is that all it proves is someone with equal skill as you who keybinds is ranked higher. So yea....
    Nope. Maybe if this game didn't have something called a global cooldown and the ability to strafe. If any keybinders have a dk and would like to take our gear off and head to a target dummy I'd be more than willing to school them. If there were no global cd you might have an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, frost mage getting a mastery that isn't practically worthless outside of PvP.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    The 25 Death Knights clearing Heart of Fear made it look easy, so 25 Warlocks gave it a try and were able to do it as well!

Decent video. The only things I had an issue with were the intro (yay for "zoom in/out" craziness), the terrible font used, and a jerky outro. The clicking didn't bother me one bit, as I don't really look at the action bars anyway.

And by the way, neither key-binding nor clicking is superior to the other. They're both valid play-styles and the only difference lays in the skill of the player.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Be pretty cool if arcane got a similar representation of arcane charges.

Or anything really. Arcane is the most boringly simple spec in the game.

Deleted
    WoW today is kinda sad when you can go 25 man all the same classes and still do it!!! I´m really happy I stopped playing this crappy game!

The new Frost Mastery animation looks like 5 iced turds floating above the casters head. It may just be me but still, as a Frost mage I won't be able to play and not giggle at the same time.

Maybe explore some other options on the graphic for Icicles! it's very interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Its rather distracting to have a mouse cursor constantly hover around at the bottom half of the screen, regardless how people think about 'clickers'.
    Distracting? I didn't even notice it until I saw the YouTube comments needlessly complaining about it after I watched the entire video.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seukos View Post
    Maybe explore some other options on the graphic for Icicles! it's very interesting though.
    Ya, they don't look very "high quality". The one-by-one launching of them when we use Ice Lance is ... unimpressive to say the least. I want multiple shards in flight at the same time.