Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    They didn't reset valor in 5.2, even though they added a new tier of valor gear. I don't see any reason they'd reset it this tier, either.

I haven't seen anything "confirming" that there wouldn't be any new valor gear. We're still a ways away from the end of the PTR, so anything could happen. If someone wants to provide a link proving me wrong, then by all means...
    Because gear upgrades weren't available on initial release of 5.2? They made them available later in the tier with 5.3. As is it if they don't reset VP all top guilds will have 8 items upgraded on the first week of 5.4 to help with progression.

Yeah, I'm not buying that as a reason.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I would like to see a blue post confirming no new VP gear, as there has been no news about it on MMO-C.

I would also like to see 536s on Timeless Isle as the last I heard it was 496s.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    I would like to see a blue post confirming no new VP gear, as there has been no news about it on MMO-C.

I would also like to see 536s on Timeless Isle as the last I heard it was 496s.
    yeah. because unless i missed a tweet the way ghostcrawler talked valor gear is still gonna be a thing its just gonna be obtained in a new way. we still have like a month or so of ptr so its possible its just not on their yet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    If Timeless Isle is the new "VP Vendor", it should be same ilvl as Normal SoO gear (ilvl 553).

I never once called it the vp vender. 528s and 536 upgraded to 536 and 544 is more then enough upgrades.