View Poll Results: Which spec would you tune?

Voters
25. This poll is closed
  • Survival

11 44.00%
  • Maksmanship

9 36.00%
  • Beast Mastery

5 20.00%

Which Spec would you tune?

So numbers are yet to be finalized for 5.4 The PTR has people winning and whining.
    Which Hunter spec would you buff to jump ahead for the release of 5.4?

Everyone loves a poll.
    Last edited by Tecnice; 2013-07-20 at 02:19 PM.

Granted I was sad thinking this was for Warriors but back on topic:

I'd change MM so that it was the petless, nuking, cast on the move spec. I like nuking to be honest, I always preferred specs that were middle of the pack outside CDs but climbed the ladder during times of CD usage.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Haven't voted as each of the specs need a complete overhaul. Granted OP is asking for 5.4 opinions but nevertheless, after so many years (since release) hunters need a new, fresh feel. Fed up of feeling the same every single xpac. I don't think the conversion Of mana - focus justifies the feeling of same old.
    We have 3 DPS specs, all pretty much feel the same since vanilla.
    New playstyle needed IMO

I agree with everyone here so far. Lets get on the Blizzard official forums and tell them to make MM more like elemental shamans.
    A slight bit of RNG, no pets, and rather squishy to be honest. But an all out Hunter glass cannon spec.

Deleted
    MM, it's the most fun spec to play, or atleast it was back in FL.
    I love how you change between AS and AiS depending on RF/BL.

Also I hate focus. I like proc/priority rotations... So sue me if you don't.

I miss mana. That and instant AS
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.