Deleted

Really epic BS plans!

ello,
    Just finished lvling up my BS to 600. Now I want to start collecting all the great historical plans that are still in the game, like sulfuron, witch harvester and so on. So name the great plans I need to get!

I would suggest killing Itoka.

This will start you along the path to start making the reborn weapons.

otherwise I would suggest visiting here where all recipes, past and present, are listed.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I would suggest killing Itoka.

This will start you along the path to start making the reborn weapons.

otherwise I would suggest visiting here where all recipes, past and present, are listed.
    Ugh... Well... In my book, I would say... GO FIND THEM ALL, MUSH! I did *grins* The only ones I'm missing is very rare, and if they appear on AH, it's like 30.000 - 70.000 gold for them
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Ugh... Well... In my book, I would say... GO FIND THEM ALL, MUSH! I did *grins* The only ones I'm missing is very rare, and if they appear on AH, it's like 30.000 - 70.000 gold for them
    I am that way too, but only on certain professions because I have them all leveled, and multiple tailors, engineers, enchanters so i would be doing nothing but, especially with the rep requirement on some.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Well you're going to be incomplete with Blacksmithing since you won't have any of the specialization patterns from Vanilla and BC. Yes there's the replica stuff but addons don't care about that fact. Only profession that you stand any chance of fully completing is Cooking and that's if you're a Rogue or happen to have 500k+ and know someone on your server with the BoE Swiftthsitle Tea recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Well you're going to be incomplete with Blacksmithing since you won't have any of the specialization patterns from Vanilla and BC. Yes there's the replica stuff but addons don't care about that fact. Only profession that you stand any chance of fully completing is Cooking and that's if you're a Rogue or happen to have 500k+ and know someone on your server with the BoE Swiftthsitle Tea recipe.
    Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops says hello as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops says hello as well.
    A pattern that was available up until the Cata pre-patch. Sure its collector value has gone up but I have never seen one sell for more than 10k-20k. A pittance to a pattern only available early in Vanilla.