Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That has to be rough to dps the turtles full time as a melee. I'll cleave when they first come out or if they get close to me otherwise I'm on the boss 100% of the time. Have range kick and assign a back up or two in case the designated kicker gets in a bad spot. We have our hunter slow the turtles/bats and also MD the bats the best he can to the tank. We also have myself and the other melee stack so that we can move as a group during the rock fall.

Fury should be full time tunneling crystal and dropping rally cry and skull banner when called upon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Fury should be full time tunneling crystal and dropping rally cry and skull banner when called upon
    I think you meant Tortos?

And to other posters, the reason you have a lock/mage/hunter do the kicking despite them typically beating us on meters is because they lose much less than we do by changing their position TO kick the turtles. Hence, raid DPS will be better if they do it instead of the warrior.

Melee should only chase turtles on those rare occasions (hopefully) when you haven't brought enough ranged. I've done it a few times in 10-man, and it's doable as a warrior - but it will hurt your DPS (and the raids). Warriors are best suited on Tortos, while cleaving/storming down bats if needed.

It seems like your raid leader has identified that you are one of the top players and therefore is trying to rely too heavily on you to carry the kill. Unfortunately this encounter is more reliant on strong tanking and healing. I noticed that you have still been 3 healing this boss on normal, that gives me alarm bells about the healing. If you dont have the most mobile ranged dps then the best way is to assign each ranged an area of the room to stay in and it will be their responsibility to kick the turtles that die in that area. Good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinky View Post
    It seems like your raid leader has identified that you are one of the top players and therefore is trying to rely too heavily on you to carry the kill.
    While this might be true, I couldnt handle all these tasks very well, it was simply way to many things to keep track on, wich led me into "defensive mode". To play good and perform i have to always be confident in the things i do, even in a game, when i repeatedly failed on things like kicking and chasing down turtles without ever getting knocked up i started panicking wich led to horrible overall performance :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Even on normal, those shells are damn impossible to DPS as warrior and not get thrown about.

Deleted
    Well you can dmg them without getting knocked up if they are constantly slowed, but sometimes they take a random turn and pop you into the air like an ant.

All I do is tunnel boss and whirlwind & Bladestorm when bats get stacked on melee. I found switching to def stance just before the stomp made me never lose my shield, unless I derped and got hit by a Ninja Turtle (spinning ones)

Deleted
    I literally cant breath with loling. The fact your ranged dps wont do this job is pathetic. I ofc throw out a few WW or built up RBs when they spawn but apart from that its not my problem.