Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Women never struggle to find a man, even the ugly ones, they will however complain they cannot find a good man. Work hard in the gym, become confident, be kind to animals and you will do OK.
    Disagree, I have some female friends with some issues in the looks/crazy department and they are generally single more often than in a relationship. The crazy female friends are the worst, the ones that aren't "conventionally attractive" eventually find someone down the road...the crazy ones do stuff like post insane shit on facebook regarding their relationship/try to run their car through their boyfriend's bedroom wall and then ask you why they aren't successful in relationships. Using the term "friends" loosely because once you start to realize how crazy a woman is, all you can do as a female friend is back away slowly because you do NOT want to get into a catfight with these women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    A woman with a boyfriend is hardly taken. Imagine all the relationships that have turned into a marriage or an exclusive relationship no one would get anywhere if they waited for the woman to be single. If your in high school just have fun, none of these girls are really 'taken.' Just because a girl walking around with a guy in the hallway doesn't mean anything.
    err, a woman that dumps a guy for you isn't the type of woman you want long term o.O

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Dude, there's other girls out there, in addition. Wait patiently for the girl to break up with her boyfriend without you ruining the relationship. How would like a guy hitting on your girl? What would you say to you girl, stop talking to him? What if she ends up saying, he's just a friend. But yet you know he's hitting on your girl? Yeah.. not a good feeling.
    Even though it goes both way I will asume it is the commonality that it is in regards towards females (blame the world we live in).
    That females are weak, easily seducted and lead astray...

I call it bullshit.. If he or she is in a relationship and happy they pay wont any attention to any flirsts or proposals.
    If I were in a relationship and I lost my girlfriend I would consider it being on me/her even though I would happily blame another person and probably would want to bash his face in if it was legal.
    I would never blame her or any flirts alone unless I managed to pick a mental.

Heavily simplifed:
    If you got something and you are getting offered something else that dont match what you currently got. Then you wont do shit.
    Commonly known as happiness.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-07-21 at 02:24 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    You just need to understand women more than the guys they're dating.

Pro tip:

If a Woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is.

If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post

Oddly relevant image, usually how things end up.

Be confident and take a leap every now and again. Worst thing that happens is you get rejected, but you started with nothing so you don't lose anything by trying.
    I went on a few dates with someone that was the first two. I very quickly found out she was incredibly neurotic, paranoid, and insecure.

My current girlfriend is the first and the third. I guess before we started dating... she broke the rule and was all three for all of a few months.

Sounds like an unhealthy (unstable) relationship if it is in such a jepordy as soon as someone flirt with either one.
    A relationship should have no trouble deflecting flirts, if someone turn out to be intrusive and keep trying over and over then tell them so cos it is lame, as lame as "buhuhuhhuhu someone had the nerv to flirt with my girlfriend"
    Me and my girlfriend both flirt a healthy amount, and are incredibly secure. If someone tries to go too far we drop the "Yeah I have a girlfriend/boyfriend" bomb but it rarely gets that far.

Flirting and bantering is a pretty natural and healthy way to build a relationship with the opposite sex, as long as it doesn't go past that.

I've also heard people say that people who are incredibly insecure and paranoid are that way because they themselves are hiding something, and it's a projection of bad behavior onto their partner.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    I guess that is the norm, being blunt would piss the insecure off. Sigh, other men ruining my attempts at self improvement.
    Sometimes I can be insecure but..not intentionally.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post

Pro tip:

omg YES THIS! You have no idea how much this helps lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Disagree, I have some female friends with some issues in the looks/crazy department and they are generally single more often than in a relationship. The crazy female friends are the worst, the ones that aren't "conventionally attractive" eventually find someone down the road...the crazy ones do stuff like post insane shit on facebook regarding their relationship/try to run their car through their boyfriend's bedroom wall and then ask you why they aren't successful in relationships. Using the term "friends" loosely because once you start to realize how crazy a woman is, all you can do as a female friend is back away slowly because you do NOT want to get into a catfight with these women.
    Crazy is a much bigger turn off than physical appearances. Crazy just means trouble and will bring you infinite problems if you get involved with one. I'd take a sane rotund woman over a crazy attractive one any day.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account

Pro tip:

Bwahahahahaha! I always tell my partner to make sure the chocolate has valium filling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Seriously. Every single one that I'm half way interested in already has someone. And no they aren't just saying that because I usually find out somehow without asking them. Every girl that I want anything to do with is in a relationship. Answer this for me.
    And to elaborate even more on that, they're usually with complete assholes. Several of the girls I've been insta-friendzoned with, girls that I get along so fucking well with and would probably be amazingly compatible in a relationship, all have complete asshole boyfriends who have nothing in common with the girl, and treat all of her friends like shit. And a few of them even treat the girls like shit, but for some stupid fucking reason the girl won't get rid of said asshole. It's driving me crazy.

Also, in some situations, I've actually managed to help girls get out of really bad relationships. Not necessarily because I wanted to date them, but because I cared enough for them that I didn't want them to suffer anymore. And what happens? They break up with one asshole only to start dating another. Maybe I need to stop being a nice guy and just be an asshole, they seem to get all the women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went on a few dates with someone that was the first two. I very quickly found out she was incredibly neurotic, paranoid, and insecure.

My current girlfriend is the first and the third. I guess before we started dating... she broke the rule and was all three for all of a few months.

Me and my girlfriend both flirt a healthy amount, and are incredibly secure. If someone tries to go too far we drop the "Yeah I have a girlfriend/boyfriend" bomb but it rarely gets that far.

Flirting and bantering is a pretty natural and healthy way to build a relationship with the opposite sex, as long as it doesn't go past that.

I've also heard people say that people who are incredibly insecure and paranoid are that way because they themselves are hiding something, and it's a projection of bad behavior onto their partner.
    Most important part. The integrity of a relationshop comes into play if and when it goes to far. If it is healthy and happy, one or both step in to tell that person to 'fuck off' and they deal with it.

The insane paranoia and ownership feelings in this thread from alot of posters is pretty darn sad. Then again I sense they are often from very young persons who have yet to learn.
    This is where peole could tell me to hop off my high horse but anyone a bit older would agree with me and so will the younger ones eventually.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Because once a girl gets a boyfriend then there is no going back. Once they dump that guy they either enter a state of self pity, go find another one right away or take the whole "Who even needs boys!" route for a while before following the path of one of the first two options.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2013-07-21 at 02:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy is a much bigger turn off than physical appearances. Crazy just means trouble and will bring you infinite problems if you get involved with one. I'd take a sane rotund woman over a crazy attractive one any day.
    What if that girl isn't "crazy" as such but has a genuine mental illness, like bipolar disorder/etc even if it was well managed. Is that an automatic no too?

Source: Is bipolar, has a wonderful supportive network and is able to survive through the highs and lows with the help of my amazing partner, and doesn't feel that it should count against a person.
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Pro tip:

haha. this was great

This is true. The only past relationship where I knew 100% for a fact that they cheated (ex-bf and ex-best friend), I found out they were cheating a few months after my boyfriend all of a sudden started becoming incredibly paranoid and insecure, starting arguments and accusing me of cheating on a regular basis. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    What if that girl isn't "crazy" as such but has a genuine mental illness, like bipolar disorder/etc even if it was well managed. Is that an automatic no too?

Source: Is bipolar, has a wonderful supportive network and is able to survive through the highs and lows with the help of my amazing partner, and doesn't feel that it should count against a person.
    Crazy to me would mean gold diggers, cheaters, and super bitches who are never happy.

I can deal with Bipolar.

The trick is to not look and not care. Women don't want someone who needs someone else to be happy. The same can be said for guys. I don't want a girl who looks for someone because she is unhappy alone. If you can't be happy independent then you can't be happy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    No answer to that question. There are plenty of single ladies out there, those of us that are in relationships are no different than the single gals, we just happen to be attached. It sucks you haven't found a single one that you happen to fancy yet, but I hope you do soon

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post

People who manage their bipolar are actually in the minority, a good deal of people with the disorder tend to stop taking their meds because they don't feel they need them. I actually have a friend like this, being around her is rough. She's a handful even for her parents, and she's 27 now (past the point where most people should be depending on their parents for every little thing).

She's the one who tried to drive her car into her bf's bedroom btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..... you know, I could write an essay on this but I'll just get chewed out for it, so have a Morpheus

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    How do you not understand the difference between light flirting and hitting-on? I'm not suggesting he try to get them to break up, I'm suggesting he make her subconsciously aware that he's interested in her so that he has a chance when they do inevitably break up.

It sounds like you've been fucked over by someone before. That sucks, but that doesn't mean that every time someone flirts, they're trying to steal your girl. You need to learn that there's a difference between what you're saying and what I'm suggesting. Either that, or you have other issues. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Dude, there's no difference, you're trying to fuck up a relationship. That's it.