Thread: Timeless Isle

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Timeless Isle

Ok, so the Timeless Isle is supposed to be a major feature in 5.4, but from what i've seen so far is, You grind tokens for old (496) gear and old (Mogu) charms. Besides that there are some World bosses and a Pet Battle Tournament. Doesn't really sound all that interesting to me. Maybe one day per week for the World bosses, and Pet battles if your interested in them. Farming keys and chests doesn't really seem to make it worthwhile either.

The Timeless Isle is inhabited by all manner of strange and powerful creatures that will test the mettle of solo explorers, but great rewards await the brave and skillful: epic loot, bind-to-account gear, Mogu Runes of Fate, pets, mounts, fun toys, and much more.
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2013-07-21 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't seem all that dissimilar from what's been around most of the expansion so far. I'm not thrilled about it, but I'll do the relevant parts to me and ignore the rest.

Optional content is optional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Doesn't seem all that dissimilar from what's been around most of the expansion so far. I'm not thrilled about it, but I'll do the relevant parts to me and ignore the rest.

Optional content is optional.

Imo, 5.2 brought a whole lot more content with it.

Isle of Giants
    Isle of Thunder:
    - Loot Scenario with a chance on current content's bonus coins
    - MANY achievements
    - Pets
    - 2 Factions, of which 1 raid faction
    - Dailies
    - Fun solo Scenarios

10+ Year Old Account
    Not saying it's not lacking in content (which it's not even finished yet) but the general model / layout is not dissimilar.

But...do it if you're into it, don't if you aren't. Pretty simple math, really. There's not a lot that interests me there personally, but whatever parts of it are tied to what I do in game....well, those will be the parts I do.

I honestly think it will be awesome, it's something new at the least am i right? But i do think maybe Blizzard should do some Argent Tournament style patches! (not including the terrible raid)

Deleted
    I just hope more gets added before it goes live..

Deleted
    I want some dailies...

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    I want some dailies...
    I want some daily+history like 5.1 and 5.2.

Deleted
    i wouldent mind if they added more dailies,but SOME people would just complain saying you need to do all the dailies.

Deleted
    Oh look another Island of Dailies. How original.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    no, unfortunately

Deleted
    Massively dissapointed by this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    If you actually looked at all, there arent any dailys on the island at all except for a lore one for fun and a pet battle one. Most of the content is from barrens style stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

WE already have a thread on the island btw.

Now all of a sudden everyone wants dailies?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Are you new? Is how the WoW community works. Reason why Blizzard needs to stop lisening to the forums, they need to stop, They need to do whatever they want. Most people themselves, dont even know what they want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Not really, people don't mind dailys as long as they aren't a requirement for other factions, be repetitive, unlock gear and prof recipes, etc

Alex thinks the 4 celestial boss will be more exciting than the orgrimmar raid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blugatti View Post
    Alex thinks the 4 celestial boss will be more exciting than the orgrimmar raid
    I see. So what does Frank think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Not really, people don't mind dailys as long as they aren't (..) repetitive (..)
    Non-repetitive dailies, yes, that would be amazing...

Alex doesn't know what frank thinks. Maybe we should unite and ask the real Alex when he posts on the forums