pot nixon and the drug war

laws against pot are ideologicaly driven are not driven by protecting the children and the goverment knows it cant control it all. and you think history would have provided a lesson that prohibition introduces crime destroys families destroys just law and order. but no prohibition is here in the form of of the drug war.

attemping to ban alchohol got us some of the worst orginized crime ever.

the drug war is worse far worse.

prohibition does not work but will you still support it? will you support something that didnt work in the past and isnt working now?

but as long as we can feel a little self righteous the deaths of so many humans is worth it. its not always american citizens and i guess those american citizens that became part of these cartels are just scum to. ohh and the human trafficking and the blackmail and the corruption is worth it to.

thats what happens when you try to legislate ideology. it never works
    because smart people see its a facade. its a lie to distract you. the drug was was largely started by nixon against those commie hippie protestors he hated. and its been a horrible terrible thing ever since.

everything about prohibition and the drug war is awful

there is nothing about the drug war that is redemming or helpful no part of it has ever helped the prosperity of america or our allies.

the only things that the war on drugs has done is cost human lives. resources and personal freedom and liberty

now i know pot and other drugs were illegal long before nixon but nixon was the one that galvinized and essentially militarized the goverments use of force to discourage drug use

- - - Updated - - -

i have never seen nor have seen anything positive or any prosperity from the war on drugs.

all i see is a waste of human life a waste of resources and a loss of freedom and ultimate control of my body and mind
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry...despite your well-thought-out post, we don't allow discussion of drugs here unless it's relevant to a major current event.