Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Well, of course. If anyone can just go get the title in 15 minutes, it isn't prestigious, that is almost the opposite of the definition of prestige, as prestige and exclusivity almost go hand in hand.
    Sure. What I suppose I meant was there's more gravitation toward raid/pvp titles (with those considerations, of course) than some of the other titles like Zookeeper or the Insane, which only require patience and a time investment. Those titles are only "exclusive" toward those that are unwilling to grind certain activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Sure. What I suppose I meant was there's more gravitation toward raid/pvp titles (with those considerations, of course) than some of the other titles like Zookeeper or the Insane, which only require patience and a time investment. Those titles are only "exclusive" toward those that are unwilling to grind certain activities.
    Well that might be because PvE & PvP titles tend to require a degree of skill, whereas those others are more about throwing time and patience at the matter. Anyone could go an get The Insane or Zookeeper (and I don't mean to diminish the accomplishments of those that have) but very, very few people could go and get Heroic / Gladiator Titles, while they're current anyway ....

15+ Year Old Account
    Rolling with The Immortal because it suits me as a tank. I got it late in WotLK so that kinda detracts from it, but atleast I got it

Deleted
    I would go with Blackwing's Bane

The Insane pre nerf.

would've been Hand of Adal / Hand of the Naruu if i wasnt an idiot that abandoned EVERY quest once reaching level cap

(well I also blame blizzard for not including a Reward : Title) back then. was just 10-20 gold and nothing else included when checking the quest in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, it's probably either Master Sergeant from the original PvP system, the Undying, or the Beloved.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla to Cata, I used "Warlord". Since RBG came out, I stick with "the Celestial Defender" (it fits my main's name better anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    i like my bloodsail admiral, me and my friend got it back in wotlk before we hitted 80, i wear it with pride these days.

But all those old TBC titles makes me jelly, i really love to see people run around with those.
    Last edited by Rageadon; 2013-07-21 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Scarab Lord definitely the most rare and most prestigious of all the titles out there.
    this one. There are no titles that are more prestige than this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have any genuinely prestigious titles.

I guess maybe Hand of A'dal but lots of people have that one. I have a ton of vanilla WoW pvp titles too, but none of them are super high rank or anything (I think my highest was rank 7).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Scarab Lord by far, there's what, only a handful of people with that title and it'll never be available again.

Personally I use Hand of Adal, simply because you can't get it anymore. There were lots of cool achievements for clearing heroic in older expansions, but they're meaningless now that you can 2 man them all.

Conqueror, i don't really play the rogue i have it on anymore. Part of me wishes it was account wide but there's another part that hope it stays how it is.

i wish the ab exalted tabard was account wide though :P sweet sweet tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Scarab Lord definitely the most rare and most prestigious of all the titles out there.
    True ones yes, bugged ones from a few years ago, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved "...the Immortal". My favorite one is "Death's Demise" though I never got to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord
    Death's Demise

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

15+ Year Old Account
    As soon as account wide achieves went live all my toons rocked the Deaths demise title! There are a couple others like hand of adal, knight champ, lieutenant comander, and champion of the Naru I could wear but none of them feel as good as deaths demise as that was really the hardest one to get!

Deleted
    any at this point coz i have none

Prestigious to me at least, but 'Seeker of Knowledge' since the last pristine needed took 78 solves to find

My main is a paladin "Grand Crusader" but out of the server first raid kill titles i am only missing Nax and OS I have EoE both Ulduar and that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I would have tried for "the Undying" back in Wrath. I would rock that all day long.

I'm going to start grinding for "Seeker of Knowledge", though. Of the titles I'm aware of, it's my fave.