Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the Beloved is my personal favorite, the Insane is a close second.

But prestigious that I don't own, any of the server firsts or removed titles.

Deleted
    Probably The Insane and Herald of the titans
    My most prestigious must be Savior of Azeroth - obtained in Catalcysm that is

To me:
    Grand Crusader, Celestial Defender, Death's Demise, Magic Seeker, Conqueror of Naxxaramas and Obsidian Destroyer.

What I have:
    Conqueror of Ulduar, Herald of the Titans and Champion of the Naaru. I should've had "the Ardent Defender" too, but most of the raid we had for Herald stopped after that. Shame, really, since AD was removed with the removal of the Chests ; /

Nothing beats the server first titles for prestige. I'd also include Scarab Lord but the number of people who exploited it make it pretty meh these days. It's still rare, but it's degraded ; /. I'd rate Conqueror of Ulduar and the Immortal highly as well, since trying to do Ulduar 25 or Naxx 25 without one person fucking up was kind of impressive (Mimi and Yogg+0 (We were farming mounts) were rarely a flawless fight for us and I can remember a certain mage getting MC'ed and killing someone instantly every run on KT), especially as you had to do it in the expansion itself. Herald isn't what it once was, since you now have so many iterations of the achievement, each progressively making the achievement easier.

Camel-Hoarder clearly... totally not bias >.> <.<

But seriously any time I see any world first title I kinda just stare at the persons name for a bit, and think about how nicely it fits. It's quite a sight.

Gladiators and hand of adal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Master of Science

Deleted
    I see some nice ones, but mine are:

The Immortal
    Hand of A'dal
    The Light of Dawn (even though everyone runs around with it)

I always thought Herald of the Titans was one of the most unique and best sounding titles in game.

The Insane (From before it was nerfed)

10+ Year Old Account
    champion of the naaru

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Brutal Gladiator, still remember that final match, which decided we get it and the 2nd stay second.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    herald of the titans
    the immortal
    salty
    Senior Sargent
    Hand of A'Dal

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    I wonder if we're on the same server, lol. Said guild kept linking it / bragging over and over in trade / general chat in ToT like it was something special.....but the only reason they have it is because they're one of the only raiding guilds left (after all of the good ones moved to higher pop realms at the beginning of Mists).
    True, but look at it from the other point of view: if you're on one of those empty realms, recruitment is next to impossible.

What do you think is harder: Getting Heroic Sha of Fear killed on a full realms with awesome players and that other players will gladly transfer to, or getting it on an empty realm with crap players? There's an argument to be made that it's harder to earn the achievement on the crappy realm because it's a feat in and of itself to actually form and maintain a raid roster that actually have skill and talent, much less one that is capable of killing that fight (and remember in Wrath you only got the realm first title for 25-man, not 10-man). Even today, a full tier later, it's going to be a hard fight for players that aren't very good.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't really agree with the BC attunement titles. I had both Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru on 3 different characters back then. All it took was time and a need to have alts in the Tier 5 / Tier 6 raids.

The Immortal? C'mon, if you were full Tier 10 from having farmed out ICC, it wasn't hard to steamroll through Naxx and not lose anyone on the boss fights (if you could Heigan dance).

Scarab Lord would definitely be the most prestigious.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-07-31 at 08:09 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I can't really agree with the BC attunement titles. I had both Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru on 3 different characters back then. All it took was time and a need to have alts in the Tier 5 / Tier 6 raids.
    I agree about Champion of the Naaru - I got that on my 3rd alt that never really raided - all you needed was a Magtheridon kill, and our server put together a server-wide alt run pug the night before the title was removed.

Hand of A'dal was a bit different, as you needed to kill Kael'thas and Lady Vashj, but again, as long as you had the quest in your log before the title was removed, you could kill them MONTHS later and still get the title reward. It's a bit more prestigious than Champion of the Naaru, but not a whole lot. These days, it's prestigious because there aren't many players still around from back then.

The Immortal? C'mon, if you were full Tier 10 from having farmed out ICC, it wasn't hard to steamroll through Naxx and not lose anyone on the boss fights (if you could Heigan dance).
    I think it's pretty well accepted that The Immortal and The Undying only count if you did it before the Ulduar patch, when it awarded the Mount. That's all people really cared about.
    Last edited by Pizza the Hutt; 2013-07-31 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    For me personally : "of the nightfall". It was the one i had the most fun getting!

Imo scarab lord is most prestigious
    Titles that are still obtainable, I would say rank 1 pvp earned legit.
    For the ones I have, I don't think much of them as being prestigious due to its easy access of obtaining if anyone else decided to try farming for them. I usually use the funny looking titles such as scout or farmer just for lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Rank 1 titles, without there being anything shady around it
    Does that even exist? ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonslayer by far. It's so incredibly basic and cliche, but that's why I love it. The fact that my name is Dragonslayr makes it even funnier.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MissLulu View Post
    Does that even exist? ;p
    Yes, as far i as know, mine was clear
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*