Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

5.4 PTR Cat collecting achievement now awards the best title in the game.

<playername> The Crazy Cat Man/Lady

Best title ever?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/83...ts#17093-17124
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

I was about to do a topic similar ....let the hunt begins !

But it requires TGC/Blizzard store pets, so have fun with the Spectral Tiger cub.

Quote Originally Posted by me8998 View Post
    But it requires TGC/Blizzard store pets, so have fun with the Spectral Tiger cub.
    you need 20 on 24 , so if you remove spectral tiger x2 and cinder kitten you don't need to buy anything !

10+ Year Old Account
    "Best title in the game" is highly subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirputyourpantsbackon View Post
    you need 20 on 24 , so if you remove spectral tiger x2 and cinder kitten you don't need to buy anything !
    Nightsaber Cub is also a TCG pet.

Though overall, if you leave out the above mentioned 4 pets, the most difficult/expensive to get is probably the Black Tabby Cat (not sure how difficult it'll be to obtain the Xuen cub)
    Last edited by Spellweaver; 2013-06-27 at 07:58 PM.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    don't think Cinder Kitten should really be a part of this achievement =/

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    don't think Cinder Kitten should really be a part of this achievement =/
    A cat is a cat, even if he's on fire !

More seriously i think they tried to put all the cats available, and don't forget it's still early in PTR

Deleted
    Best title ever! I know what I am going to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sirputyourpantsbackon View Post
    A cat is a cat, even if he's on fire !

More seriously i think they tried to put all the cats available, and don't forget it's still early in PTR
    Well I'd say it would seem a bit weird that you'd need to pay irl currency for an achievement. But, yes, you are correct about the fact that it is still PTR and "dramatical changes" will certainly occur.

Well I'd say it would seem a bit weird that you'd need to pay irl currency for an achievement. But, yes, you are correct about the fact that it is still PTR and "dramatical changes" will certainly occur.
    You don't need to, you can get 20 cats without spending a dime.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You don't need to, you can get 20 cats without spending a dime.
    Lil'Timmy's White Kitten is on the list
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the achievement without ever having the "premium" pets. Those are only included to prevent a "but Blizzard, these pets i've bought are also cats!!" rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    You can get the achievement without ever having the "premium" pets. Those are only included to prevent a "but Blizzard, these pets i've bought are also cats!!" rage.
    This, just that the xuen or w.e pet will be a insane pita or expensive

Black Tabby will be even more costly now. Sapphire cub will see the price jacked up. Spectral Cub and Cinder Kitten cost real money, as do the Nightsaber Cub and Spectral Tiger Cub (TCG loot cards). White Kitten will see its price jacked up, especially since only Alliance can buy it (made easier with the account-wide pets, though good luck trying to find Timmy with the cat still there). Feline Familiar is only available once a year, the Darkmoon Cub once a month (and a bit costly in Darkmoon Tickets). Not sure about Xu-Fu. And Mr Bigglesworth can only be attempted once a week.

So, take out the 2 store pets and 2 TCG pets, you have to somehow get lucky enough to get the Black Tabby from the Dalaran guys in Hillsbrad, near the crater; lucky enough to find Timmy with his kitten; get every pet from MC, BWL, AQ40, and Naxx, sa well as 2 cats that are around for a very limited time. And of course, somehow get Xu-Fu, which we don't yet know how to obtain. This is definitely gonna be a VERY expensive title.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just go ahead and obsessively collect now.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Wowhead has Xu-Fu as a reward from "Tournament of the Celestials"

There is achie for collecting all 4 celestial pets, so it shouldn't be 'that bad' for Xu, though I'd imagine you'd need to have nice selection of pets ready to battle.

Is Black Tabby/White Kitten still expensive on any server though? White Kittens are like <100g on Ally side, and Black Tabbies are also over saturated after so long coming from CtA satchels, failbags and BMAH.

Also, I already qualify for title ^^.

Deleted
    Best title ever
    I shall be Krala, the crazy cat lady from 5.4 until the end of my wow life.