Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Most prestigious title to you personally?

Just would like to know the titles people find the most prestigious, for me personally it's Hand of Adal followed by Gladiator(legit ones atleast) also the Insane hardly see that one ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most prestigious title overall: Herald of the Titans

Most prestigious titles i have: Herald of the Titans, the Insane, Zookeeper.

Rank 1 titles, without there being anything shady around it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    Hand of Adal
    The Immortal
    Champion of the Naaru

Any Rank 1 Gladiator title if it wasn't bought or wintraded, or completed on a bad bg in 5's (joke bracket).
    Gladiator
    Realm First titles from WOTLK

Various BG/PVE titles based on how current they are:
    for example: Gorgeous > Khan and Storm's End > The Fearless

Herald is so easy now, I did it in Cata and it was easy then. Not that impressive to me. :/ Personally using Gorgeous title, atm, since my Glad title disappeared when S13 started. RIP rogues.

Scarab Lord definitely the most rare and most prestigious of all the titles out there.

Deleted
    Mine: The Beloved (60 exalted reps)
    What I think is the most prestigious: Scarab Lord (obviously)

Deleted
    Champion of the Naaru, Hand of A'dal, Legitimate Gladiator titles (DK with Smourne in WoTLK doesn't count for example) and the top50~ guilds who get the first heroic kills before it's either nerfed or gear upgrades come into play (Storm's End had 100 guilds pre-gear upgrades and now there is 700~ or so which makes it pretty common / not prestigious anymore).

Forgot about Scarab Lord, but only those who did it legit. There are people who did it in WoTLK.
    Last edited by mmoc7300130b48; 2013-07-21 at 02:20 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id have to say for me personally it would be the Immortal overall it would have to be something
    like herald or light of dawn when it was current content.

Jenkins because it reminds me of my dad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Scarab Lord definitely the most rare and most prestigious of all the titles out there.
    Can't believe I forgot this one, yes I would definately put that as #1 also.

mine is definately "The Argent Defender"

Death's Demise

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Just would like to know the titles people find the most prestigious, for me personally it's Hand of Adal followed by Gladiator(legit ones atleast) also the Insane hardly see that one ever.
    I personally wear the Obsidian Slayer title for the realm first sartharion.

I wish they still had the titles for realm first rogue/human though :'( I'd wear that instead.

Insane is a lot more common now since they removed shendrelar and made it easier to get booty bay rep back. It's a cake walk compared to when it first came out. This is one of those title that date is extremely important.

The most prestigious title in game is Scarab Lord without a doubt.

Herald of the titans is still in game and can be gotten rather easily with open raid. It has definitely lost a lot of prestige as well.

Of course, all rank 1 titles, GM/HW from Vanilla are crazy.

I'm really surprised how many people have The Insane. I've done that grind, and it was a horrid horrid thing to get.

Most other hard titles have already been mentioned. The one I hold most pride in at the moment is Seeker of Knowledge. It's hard work to get, and you don't see many people with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to my armoury, it's the Tranquil Master, but I'd have to say for ANY of my characters, it's the Old PvP title: Grunt (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t#81:a468)(yes, only like rank 2, but I would have been a higher rank back then when you could get the old school titles had I pvp'd more)

Most prestigious title of all time? Scarab Lord would be the first one that comes to mind
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

These are the most prestigous to me because they are either impossible to outlevel, or were hard at the time and unobtainable now:
    Scarab Lord
    the Celestial Defender
    Grand Crusader
    The Arena Master
    Shado-Master (only title that involves a gold challenge time)
    Herald of the Titans (best title I've got)

Current-expansion heroic raid titles are obviously prestigious, but have expiration dates on the prestige. (I really wish they'd all get level and ilvl caps like Herald)
    Last edited by rhoark; 2013-07-21 at 02:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    But a lot of people who got that title cheated it, as in they transfered to a server that hadn't completed it yet to get it. Also I heard that one server bugged and gave it to everyone that was currently in Silithus when the player completed the quest.

As for my own opinion about prestigious titles, there is none that is prestigious.

Scarab Lord. Also the Gladiator/Rank 1 titles under certain circumstances (battlegroup, bracket ...).

Grand Crusader, Magic Seeker, Obsidian Slayer, Camel-Hoarder